"Oh fuck, it's so goddamn hot to hear you say that," he groaned.

        "Use this cock then. That's what you wanted," he said to me through a tense jaw. "I always want it. Not just when I'm using it to feel better," I got honest through half a pant. I didn't want him to feel used. "Yeah?" he asked, and he seemed pleased. "Yeah, definitely yeah," I breathed, grabbing his ass to slam him down into me. 

"Oh I fucking love your pussy. I wanna make it mine," he said before capturing my lips with his. We've clearly lost our minds tonight and we are saying all kinds of things in the heat of the moment. "It's yours," I found my mouth saying before my mind could stop it. 

He flipped us around so he was sitting up against the headboard and I was straddling him now. He pushed down some, so there was enough room to put my legs around him in the seated position into what they call the lotus flower pose. It's the closest two people can be.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and started moving with me while he stroked my walls.

         "It's mine" he growled into my ear. In this position it felt phenomenal to rub and ride and fuck his hard shaft, as it stood firmly ready to impale me. We started groaning in unison, it was getting louder with each rock of our hips or his arms lifting my body up enough to slam it down again onto his thick length. I could feel the slickness between my legs. I was soaked for him.

 "Gia" he groaned. "Nick" I called out the same. We both climaxed together at the same time and I could feel his shaft pulsing and twitching inside me as he released long and hard. My walls were contracting like crazy around his cock and I held him close to me as I came harder.

We both were breathless. I rested my head on his shoulder and his cheek was on top of my head while we tried to calm down. Nick hooked his finger under my chin and made me lift my head to look at him. He pressed his lips to mine in a long hard kiss before pulling away. 

        "Shit" he cursed. I gave him a confused expression and he rubbed up and down my back while our middles were still connected. "I came inside you without a condom again," he sighed. "I'm on the pill. And we can get a morning after pill if we need to," I told him. He nodded okay and slowly lifted me off of him. 

I could feel his hot cum drip out of me. I shouldn't let him do it, but it feels so damn good. We don't think at the moment, we just get greedy with each other. After we cleaned ourselves up he brought me to his side to cuddle me while we fell asleep. 

I hated how much I loved this.

-

        In the morning I could feel Nick holding me as the little spoon while my back was perfectly tucked against his front. His arm was around me and his face in the crook of my neck. I think every time we have sex it somehow gets better. He's going to drive me crazy. I can't get enough of him. When I shifted a little his arm squeezed me tighter against him, which made me smile. 

I wasn't expecting it at all when the door opened out of nowhere. We were cuddled up asleep, but Nick woke up when he heard his fathers angry voice cursing. "CAZZO." 

Nick sat up and covered me better with the sheets even though I was back in his t-shirt and technically all the important parts were covered. "Get the fuck out," he cussed at his dad. Giuseppe grabbed him and I screamed, not expecting that. "What did I say last night?! Am I a joke to you? Huh?" he asked, fisting Nick's tee and pulling him closer to him.

Nico looked like he was about to murder somebody, and I shrunk away knowing this was going to be bad. Nico jumped up from the bed and pushed his father's hands off him.