Part 8 (lets ignore the skip)

Ever since you got kicked out you had been staying with effy she was completely chill her and anthea even let cook come over "alright go on get lost" you say kicking cook who's asleep next to you "just a moment longer" he says "nah go on" you say as you get up "alright see you later" he says you put on a crop top with some jeans "you still having your date here" anthea asks as you walk downstairs "yeah if that's okay" you smile "yeah ofc" she says "thanks" you smile "oh yeah effy went out" anthea says "oh okay" you say.

Effys pov
I was into Freddie's shed hoping to talk to him about the other day where I see him making out with Katie "hi effy" Katie says with a smug look on her face "baby I'm not being funny but you look like microwaved shit what's up" "nothing" I say as I go to leave " omg listen it's really good your here actually you can drive right" she says "yeah why" I say "cuz ,e and Freddie are having a party tonight in the woods what it called again honey" she says "gobblers end" Freddie says "that's right you should come" Katie says "I was gunna take my dads car but now he has to" Freddie starts as I can't take my eyes off his and Katie's hands "take Karen to an audition we're always doing that" she says "maybe I have to ask my mum if I can borrow the car" I say "cool can we ask you something though me and Freddie want this to be a quiet thing not some kind of what did I call it before" Katie says "picky hoe down" Freddie says "thanks babe" Katie says "so" I ask "so cook and Elle aren't invited cuz we don't like them" Katie says "like I said I'll have to ask my mum" I say.

"Omg you'll never guess what just happened" effy says "what" you say "Katie and Freddie are having a party in the woods but you and cook aren't invited what did you do she said they don't like you" she says "we voted against Karen" you say "oh it's not that deep" effy says "yeah Freddie thinks it was" you say "I'll give you the address you come along later yeah" she says "okay" you smile.

An hour later effy leaves "im going out to get some fags" you say to anthea "okay" she says you walk to the shop as you buy some gum and some cigarettes before walking back to see cook in the kitchen "hey" he says as he picks you up and spins you ...

An hour later effy leaves "im going out to get some fags" you say to anthea "okay" she says you walk to the shop as you buy some gum and some cigarettes before walking back to see cook in the kitchen "hey" he says as he picks you up and spins you while kissing you "hey smells good" you say "four corses really fancy shit" he says "oh yeah everyone's at some party that we weren't invited to you up to arrive later effy gave me the address" you say "yeah okay" he says as you sit on the counter "Freddie's got Katie mad at us now" you say "fucking hell" cook says "yeah" you say "go sit at the table" he says as you sit down as he places down a salad "looks nice" you say as he sits down "eat then" he says as you just sort of push it around the plate "yeah yeah I will" you smile "you don't seem very happy with our date" he says "no I am" you say as you take a few bites of the salad "there was a gatto but anthea stole it" cook says "alright come on there not there yet let's go watch a movie" you say as you both sit down on the sofa you sit down as you put on a random show "you know hat I have got" cook says "what" you ask as he sprays some whippy cream on your nose "you asshole" you try to lick your nose "come here"he says laughing as he gets it off while you lick his finger you spray it into his mouth "so much for the movie" you say as cook starts ticking you "I'm sorry" cook says "for what" you ask sitting up "everything" he says "right" you say confused as you get up "where are you going" he asks "I'll be back in a sec" you say as you run up to your room you grab a bottle of vodka before walking back down as you take a sip "fuck yeah" he says taking a sip "don't drink that u don't want you like fucking killing me on the way to effy" you say "okay fine come on let's go" he says "okay" you smile as you both get up.
Cook steals someone's car as you both start driving you sit in the passenger seat a bit fucked as you had drank like the whole bottle of vodka you turn on the radio some song starts playing you know those really bad ones none likes but everyone knows you start singing along as cook starts laughing at you "you think there gunna want us there" cook asks "never" you smile "I'd there stuff is out we should take it" cook says as you both get out the crap "deal" you smile as he kisses you.

You both look around to see everyone asleep "there" cook says as you both start moving there stuff as you sit down behind a tree while cook stands up they were all talking but you couldn't here what they were saying as there was a gunshot you jump a bit as another one happened a then another "it's just poachers calm down" cook says as there was too more he kisses you as he starts making noises and rustling the trees while you carry on sitting behind the tree with your knees up to your face cook starts screaming as you hold in your laughter he starts walking towards everyone as he screams more you hear a thud as you run out "what the fuck" Freddie says "come here babe" cook says as you sit down next to him "I should kill you both" Freddie says "you scared the shit out of us stupid pricks" Naomi says as you smile at effy "it wasn't us there are psychos in the woods with a gun I saw them nick your stuff so they started shooting there fucking mental" you say smiling at effy "shut up jokes over" Katie says "bloody scared us you stupid tossers" Emily says "all right calm down we took your sodding knapsacks children they're just poachers you daft wankers" cook says "poachers" Naomi says "after rabbits and shit not you" you say "we was just trying to freak you out" cook says "why" Freddie asks "cuz we thought it would be funny" you say "and it totally was ohh turn off the lights ohh we're gunna die" cook says mocking them as Katie steps on cooks chest "what the fuck are you doing here" she asks "well" cook starts as you slap him "you know cook he smells a shindig he's there" you say "yeah well you both weren't invited so you can just fuck off" Katie says "aw but we're having such a nice time" you say smiling "your tits look fucking mint from this angle by the way" cook says to Katie as you get uo and walk over to effy and panda as you hug them both cook and Freddie start fighting "this isn't fun anymore" you whisper "yeah" effy says everyone starts arguing as Katie walks off "do what he says fuck off both of you" Naomi says "let's go babe" cook says "okay" you say "pandas been worried lately says you all don't see eachother as much as you used to that right panda yeah I told her cupcake maybe if you didn't spend as much time with my dick in your mouth" cook says "it's fine I know" Thomas says "know what" you ask "it was one time right your party it was only once right" effy says "I'm confused" you say "panda fucks your boyfriend" effy says as you walk away from cook and over to effy as you hug effy with your head in her chest as you start breaking quicker you start to slow it down while effy strokes your hair you pull your head away and wipe your tears "your taking me home" you say to cook "okay fine" he says as you both walk back to the car in silence your arms around your stomach pulling them away occasionally to wipe your eyes. " This isn't the way home" you say after an hour of driving "I know" he says "then where are we going" you ask lighting a cigarette "we're leaving together" cook says "leaving where" you ask "dunno" he says "why'd you do it" you ask "you were bring a headfuck" he says as the rest of the car ride is silent.