Part 2

It was Friday you we're ready earlier than usual as jal nearly always comes round on Friday "hey" jal says as she walks in while you lay on the sofa in your pjs "morning" you smile at her "I brought groceries" she says as you smile at her "thank you" you say "always" she smile as you walk into your bedroom you put on some jeans and a crop top your hair down and some airforces as cook phones you "what do you want" you ask laying on your bed "it's my birthday" he says "congratulations" you say confused "yeah and your invited to my super great party" he says "is this optional" you ask "no I'll text you the address" cook says hanging up as you walk back out "I made toast" jal says "thanks" you smile as you take a bit "where are you going" she asks "I've got a party" you smile "okay I'll see you later" she says.

You arrive outside the pub as you stop dead "hey elle" effy says as you turn to see her standing with Katie Emily and panda "this looks crap" you say "yeah" effy whispers "oh well fuck it" you say as you walk inside "guys guys hey baby" cook says tucking a bit of your hair behind your ear "hi" you say as he rambles on effy takes your hand as cook makes you all sit down and sing cook orders more drugs "he's fun" Katie says "you have no idea" Freddie says "he's already had half a bottle of vodka" jj adds in "really how crazy" you say as jj giggles "tequila who's in" cook says "yeah" you say you take two shots then stop as cook finishes them.
You watch jj make a fish appear in water as cook drinks the whole glass including the fish then panda throws up cook smells it wad the party carried on like that boring as hell.
Naomi arrives half way through as cook makes some joke you zone out for a moment and as you come back cooks eating a whole cake with his hands you look at effy as you both completely lose it laughing "you ok" you ask "yeah totally cook just a bit full" cook says as they all talk about it not being a party "imma go have a fag" you say as you walk outside not soon after cook comes out "how bad is it" he asks "it's just a little bit I've been to worse" you say as he picks you up and puts your back on while wall while making out with you "what" Freddie says as he comes out you and cook carry on until Freddie hangs up "imma go inside" you say as you  walk in.

It took like two minutes as cook drags you all out you arrive at a boat where cook argues. With the bouncer he doesn't let you in "how about your a fucking cock ill fucking break your fucking face mate" cook says "you'll get your fucking head kicked in here" Freddie says as you all walk backwards while effy takes your hand "don't think he's going to let us in" you say "nah he's just an obstacle we're meant to go in fate has brought me here" cook says as you look at him "you really believe in all that fate shit" you ask "yeah course I do" he says "your mad" you say someone walks out as they start talking after a moment you get let in.

The party was quiet people I'm suits standing around "when she said party" Freddie starts "you thought she meant more of an acid fuelled sex rave" effy says "this is more" Katie starts "jelly and ice cream" you Finnish as effy starts hitting your chest "elle Elle" she repeats "for gods sake what do you want" you ask "Kayleigh kin's" you hear Johnny white say as you stand behind Freddie and jj "that" effy whispers you stand behind Freddie hoping he doesn't see you "what's going on with you" Emily asks "she's in a little shit" cook says "come on drugs" effy says as you all walk to the bathroom you snort some of the white stuff that cook gave you not even knowing what it was.
"No no wait panda" you say as you watch her swallow the bag you start laughing as you panda effy and Katie leave you walk onto the dance floor as you start dancing effy walks over and starts dancing with you as Johnny white starts doing a speech you move backwards a litttle bit to make sure Johnny makes some sort of speech as panda starts laughing to walk to the side away from them "are you gunna tell me what you did" cook asks "nah" you smile as you start dancing again you watch cook walk down the middle "what's he doing now" you ask watching him get onto the stage "is he gunna sing" Katie asks "yeah" Freddie says as cook starts singing you look at Johnny who's walking down the middle "grab the blond with the leather jeans on" he says walking passes you as one of his men pick you up "get off me" you shout "what the fuck get off her" effy says as Johnny hits cook round the head with a bottle and takes you both up to a small room as cooks passed out next ti you Johnny starts asking you questions "where's my money" he asks "do y have it" you say as he head buts you in the nose you smile "the fuck you smiling for" he asks "you look stupid hitting a kid" you say as he headbutts your nose "get me my money in the next 2 weeks or I'll kill you" he says as cook wakes up he starts talking to cook as they both sit you on a balcony where cook takes your arm as Johnny hits cook in the head "let them go" the men says as you and cook fall off into the cake you slowly sit up your eyesight blurry you slowly make your way to the stage as your eyesight starts to clear up where cooks sits next to you you look at each other before laughing "is this our fault" cook asks "I think so" you say as you wipe the blood from your nose a minute later cook picks you up as he starts running with you in his arms as you get to a tunnel he places you down "cook party" you say while effy wipes the blood of your face "cheers" he says they starts talking about getting laid as cook goes round everyone they all reject him "how about it then princess looks like it's just me and you" cook says "come on then" you smile as cook puts his arm around your waist as you walk back to your place.

"So this is where you live" cook says "yeah you can look around just don't go in there" you say pointing to Chris's bedroom "why" he asks "just don't" you say "what's with all the birthday banners" cook asks "it was my brothers birthday a few days ago" you smile "oh how come you never talk about him" cook asks "he's dead" you say grabbing a bottle of vodka you put some in a shot glass as you neck one "oh come on then" cook says as you both start making out on the couch as your both in your underwear the door opens "jal what the fuck" you ask as she walks in "shit sorry" she says covering her eyes "it's fine" you say pulling a blanket off the floor over you and cook "im just going into his room" jal says "okay" you smile as she leaves.

You wake up the next morning in your bed alone as you walk outside "he left early this morning" jal says "oh okay" you say.