Part one

Things had been lonely since Chris died you spent last Christmas alone in an empty house jal comes over a lot though mainly because social services have surprise visits now and then effy came over a lot but it was still lonely you couldn't even open Chris's bedroom door so everything was the same as it's always been.

You wake up to someone banging on your front door "open up" you hear someone shouting as you get up and look through the window "fuck" you whisper as you see Johnny white "I see you" he says as you run back to your room grab the first thing you see out of your draw as you climb down the ladder that was out of your window you start legging it down the road in shorts and a bra "watch out" some boy says in a red shirt "sorry" you shout as you keep running "I'll kill" you hear Johnny shout as you run round a corner you stop to catch your breath your feet were cold you were cold in general "why you running from him" the boy in the red shirt asks "I just fucked up a little" you say wrapping your arms around your stomach "he's gone now he went passed" he says "thanks" you smile at the boy "okay bye" he says as you run passed him and into effys house "wow why are you half naked and in a rush" anthea asks "nothing has effy left yet" you ask "no she's upstairs" anthea says "okay thanks" you say walking up still holding the dress "what happened" effy asks "Johnny white was at my door this morning" you say "oh god what did you do" effy says "well I needed some pills so I brought them from him but I don't have enough to pay him" you say "how much" effy says "hundred" you say putting the dress on "funk me" effy says "I know I know" you say "your fucked" she says smiling as you take off the shorts "girls were leaving" Jim shouts "okay" effy shouts back "come on then" you say walking down with her "here's some shoes" anthea says passing you black boots "thanks" you smile as you put your hair into a ponytail.

You sit in the back of the car with effy "where are you gunna get hundred quid from" she asks "I'm not" you smile "good luck to you then" she says as Jim crashes into a bollard "Jesus" effy says as you both climb into the front you roll down the w...

You sit in the back of the car with effy "where are you gunna get hundred quid from" she asks "I'm not" you smile "good luck to you then" she says as Jim crashes into a bollard "Jesus" effy says as you both climb into the front you roll down the window and light a cigarette as you see the boy in the red shirt with two other boys you take a drag of your cigarette as he looks at you "cute" effy says following your eyes "he's okay" you smile Jim starts shouting at people as you pass effy the cigarette you then move your eyes towards a boy with curly hair you smile at him as the boy in the red shirt walks up to Jim you look at the ketchup on his face as Jim starts filling his hands with money you and him make eye contact "let's go" effy says as you both get out the car as effy passes you the cigarette back you walk up to the boy in the red shirt and slowly put your finger down his face before licking the ketchup off "sweet" you say as you take a drag of your cigarette and link arms with effy.

You both walk in silence "I'll see you later I've got something to do" you say "bye" effy shouts as you walk the other way you walk into a corner shop where your boyfriend works "hey babe" he says "hey"you say and you put some gum on the counter "what are you doing here" he asks "we're over" you smile as you put some money down for the gum "what why" he asks "I'm starting collage I'm not gunna have time for you" you say as you shut the door you knew the only reason you ended it was because he was cheating on you but oh well you walk into collage as you walk in some music was playing you quickly sit down next to effy as all the teachers walk in "where did you go" panda asks "I broke up with my boyfriend" you smile "okay" effy says the head starts talkin as you look around the room you smile at the boy in the red shirt there were three loud farts as the teacher carry's on rambling on "here we go" effy says passing you a bit of paper "what the rules" you smile.
Smoking
Arson
Alcohol
Drugs
Porn
Teacher abuse
Sex in school
Glue
You Finnish writing them down as you smile and look at effys before shoving it in your tote bag you turn around to see the boy in the red shirt looking at you as he winks while you were looking at him some teacher got called up to the front "form BD1 please say your name when I put your hand up when I call you name please" this lady says.

"Emily fitch" a redhead puts her hand up.
"Katie fitch" "twins" you say to effy and she nods.
"Elle miles" you put your hand up as effy leans over to you "the boy in the red shirt made a gun with his fingers and pointed them at you" effy whispers.
"Jonah Jeremia jones" the curly haired boy puts his hand up "jj present"
"James cook" the boy with the red shirt put his hand up "yo".
"Elizabeth stonem" effy puts her hand up.
"Fredric mclair" "yes" Freddie says .
A few more names were called out until a girl puts her hand up "excuse me the boy next to me is acting inappropriately he wants to show me his tattoo not in a nice way" "right you show us all your pathetic tattoo" the head says and after a bit of shouting cook stands up and pulls his trousers and boxers down you look cook in the eye and he looks back and smirks at you.

After the assembly you and effy walk down the hallway trying to find a locker you stop a a vending machine as you bend down "your whole ass is on show" effy says "oh well" you say as you stand back up "Elle can you come with me please" Doug says "yeah whatever" you say sharing a look with effy as Harriet gets you to sit down in her office you slouch in the chair and listen to her ramble on "now I get Chris had passed and I'm very sorry for your loss but I don't want you having behaviour like his I don't want you pissing on the science block" the head says "yeah okay I get it" you stand up as you grab your bag and walk to form where you see effy walking down the hall you join her as you both stop outside "whoa" some guys says stopping "hi I'm Katie" a redhead says as she steps out in front of you "I'm Bruno and what do you know hello who's your friend" the guy says "Pandora wow your a corker" panda says getting the wrong idea "thanks um it's nice to ive got to go" Bruno says "do you think he'd do surf and turf with me" panda asks "I'll ask" you say as panda skips down the hallway "cute I'm Katie that's my sister aren't you Effy Stonem and Elle miles don't you have like really cool brothers" she says "yeah there cool" effy says "all my friends fancied them I wasn't so fussed tho didn't one die and one go mental anyway I've got a boyfriend" she says "impressive" you say not amused "yeah he's well lush let's sit together we can chat cuz you know we're the best looking in here really sorry but we are we should hang out definitely" she rambles on as you walk inside.

You look at the teacher asleep on the desk as effy sits next to you "god she's annoying" she says "hmm" you say as Katie sits in front of you and turn her chair "I love your boots where are they from" Katie asks "I dunno I stole them from effy" you say as your phone buzzes you sit back in your chair to see a random number sent you a video you watch cook light a cigarette then put porn in his pants then drink some vodka and light the locker on fire you smile at your phone as effy turns it "ohh cook taking your fancy" effy asks "no" you say "who are we talking about" Katie asks "none" you say as cook passes you the list as he walks in "right fuck fuck fuck we've gotta say our names and say a unique fact about ourself I'll start I'm Kieron and I hate being a fucking teacher" he says as he starts pointing to people you just sit and chew the end of your pen as you see Freddie look at you you smile at him as he quickly looks away "you with the blind " he says pointing at effy she stand up and look around "I'm Effie and I think my mums having an affair" you say as you sit back down you look down the list as you look at cook who's sniffing glue "Kieron I'm feeling rather shit I think I might need to go to the nurses office" you say as you walk out you sit on the desk not soon after cook walks in "they don't have a nurse" you say "I just need drugs and sex" he says as you pull a spliff out your bra cook closes the door as you light it up you blow the smoke out as he kisses you you both start you undress eachother and only stop kissing so cook can clear the desk.