VIII

make-up sex

make-up sex

♡━━━━━━ ◦ ✤ ◦ ━━━━━━♡

"𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬" 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠..

𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞?

(Authors pov)

Still laying on top of him,you answered the face time call.

"Now y/n.." naoya started.

I" oh lord what did you do to him this time?" you said adjusting your camera so that he could see you and takemichi. You already knew it had to do something with him and Souya

" yeah and why is he crying?" Chifuyu said, just now joining the group call.

" cause Im sitting here tryna help souya put his hair in a puff right, i comb across one knot And i mean ONE KNOT and he starts crying."

" aww leave souya alone you know he tinder headed." You said feeling bad for him.

" Yeah and a fucking crybaby" Baji said also joining the call.

" don't be like that baji...now y/n what is that behind you?" chifuyu asked.

You looked behind you and looked back at the camera.

" oh that's Takemichi. You probably couldn't see him because of the red lights". You got up and changed the led lights to white.

" Oh? were we interrupting something?" Naoya said smirking.

"Yeah kinda..." Takemichi muttered.

"oh so y'all was fucking!" Baji said laughing loud as hell.

" boy- no we weren't. If we were I wouldn't have answered the phone." You said while laughing

"yeah....okay....." Chifuyu said not being convinced.

"Im finna hang up on y'all"

" go ahead we all know y'all were fucking....but before you go lemme ask you something takemichi" naoya said sounding suspicious.

" uh yes..?"

"Are you a bottom or a top...just asking"

" Goodnight-" you said while hanging up.

♡━━━━━━ ◦ ✤ ◦ ━━━━━━♡

𝟖:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦 ♡

(𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖒𝖚𝖙)

A while after you hung up, takemichi decided to put on a movie. It was hard for him to focus Because he was looking at you most of the time.

(Takemichis pov)

Y/n was laying on her stomach near the end of the bed.

I was laying against the headboard staring at her....not like that.....ok i guess it was like that. but i could't help it.

Her ass is perfect. Her locs hang just below her waist.

She swung her feet back and forth as she watched the movie i put on. Maybe...we could make a movie ourselves..?

"Hey uh...y/n?" I began. "Hm?" She hummed in response. "Um..can we...fuck?" I said afraid of the answer I was going to get. " aww your horny aren't you?" She said as she came and sat on lap.

"Mhm" I hummed as I leaned in to kiss her. She didn't waist anytime to kiss back.

Her hands roamed under my shirt as she was enjoying the moment we had together.

(Authors pov)

As they made out She felt something press against her as She was sitting on his lap. braking the kiss, the women smiled.

She then began to pull down in the strings of his grey sweatpants while biting her lip.

He looked at her with a HUGE blush on his face. She pulled down his sweatpants which revealed his boxers. she pulled those down too.

Even though She had already seen it she was still satisfied with his size.

She layed in between his legs and started sucking on his dick. "~mmmgh~" he moaned throwing his head back in pleasure. The blush on his face grew.

The women used her tongue to swirl around his dick.

This made him grab a fistful of the women's butterfly locs,using it to push her head down some more.

The women felt his cock press against her throat as she was taking his full length.

She moaned at the feeling. The vibration he felt as she moaned caused him to let out a whimper. "~F-fuck y/n I'm c-close~" he whimpered. His eyes began to roll back at the feeling.

The women began to speed up. she started moaning though it was muffled with his cock being in her mouth. "~S-shit y/n im gunna c-cum!~" he said as he released in her mouth.

He let out a sigh of relief as he took a moment to catch his breath.

He slowly took his dick out of her mouth as strings of his liquid came from her lips.

After they finished pleasing each other, they both decided to take a shower together.

(Takemichi's pov)

The pleasure didn't stop in my room. While we were in the shower, we staring making out again.

I guess me and y/n just needed each other. Man I swear her mouth on my dick was the best thing I ever felt in my life.

I mean she started slurp- you know what imma just stop.

Anyway when we were done taking a shower together, all she put on was a bra a panties since she felt comfortable that way.

I just put on some underwear and some shorts. We cuddled in a spoon position. My arms never leaving her waist.

Sorry I took so long to update this y'all I didn't know what kind of smut I wanted to do for this chapter😭. But anyway that's the end!🙃💕 if you have any suggestions of what book you would like me to write then feel free to comment!❤️❤️