IV

angst/short

angst/short

(Takemichis pov)

"Friends?" I said as the expression on my face dropped.

" yeah...I mean we aren't really a thing so..." she said.

My heart sank. It felt like someone just stabbed me behind my back with a clean smirk. I looked down at my feet to hide the fact that i was going to cry.

''this got heated real quick...'' baji said.
I balled up my first in fustration.

Was i not trying hard enough? am i doing something wrong? am i the problem?....no. The problem is her.

➽───────────────❥

tears fell down from my face.

" hey you good takemichi? you look upse-"

"Am i some joke to you?" i said cutting her off. i lifted my head and looked at her eyes. They were beautiful...but full of lies.

" y/n...i dont think you know how much i love you. And you had the audacity to say were just friends.Were you or were you not riding my dick the other night telling me how good I made you feel? Moaning my name like the slut you are..." I said with frustration.

➽───────────────❥

"HOLD ON YALL FUCKED???" Chifuyu blurted out.

"That's beside the point chifuyu....look takemichi I understand how you feel but-"

"NO YOU DONT! YOU DONT HAVE ANY IDEA HOW IM FEELING RIGHT NOW! YOU REALLY SAT HERE AT TOLD ME I WAS JUST A FRIEND TO YOU! AND YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I WANT TO BE MORE THAN THAT! ALL YOU THINK ABOUT IS YOUR SELF! YOU SELFISH BASTARD!" I said letting out all of my anger. Everyone was shocked at my actions.

➽───────────────❥

Im not usually like this. But y/n really pissed me off.

I've been chasing her since kindergarten. She's always been my dream girl. not once have I ever thought about giving up on her. I waited all of those years just to get a response like this.

"Are you delusional? Or Are you just fucking blind? Because if you opened your eyes for once you would know that you're being an asshole right now." I said looking at y/n.

She had a devastating look on her face.

"Takemichi...how could say something like that?" She said with tears falling down her face.

➽───────────────❥

She was heartbroken. But I didn't care.I don't regret a single thing I said. it was all true. I started walking off. I then turned around to say on last thing. " hey Y/n...you're a real jerk you know that?". I continued walking home.

I didn't want to hear anything y/n had to say or what the others had to say either. I just wanted to go home.

Away from y/n.

😕 I ain't got nothing say accept that these few chapters will probably be messy for y/n and takemichi.