VI

(ᴛᴀᴋᴇᴍɪᴄʜɪꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ)

"So.. what did you want to talk about?" I said while looking at my feet . It was quiet for a second until she spoke. " takemichi...did you really mean all that stuff you said about me the other night.?"(I had a feeling she would ask something like that.) " Most of it" i said. I looked from the corner of my eye and saw that she was about to cry. I don't like seeing her cry. Shes to beautiful for that. Since the beginning, i promised myself that I would fight the person who made her cry.  I never thought that person would be me.

" Y/n..please don't cry." i said grabbing her hand from the other side of the bed.  She lifted her head and looked at me. i wiped the tears that were on the brim of her eyes. I took a moment to look at her eyes. god they looked so pretty.  Then something hit me. it made me realize why she wasn't ready to be my girlfriend. Just because you had sex with someone doesn't mean your a couple. 

Was i moving too fast? or was she moving too slow? Either way it doesn't matter.  I didn't ask her to be my girlfriend. And i don't expect her to read my mind either.  This whole thing is my fault. not hers.  I cupped her face and kissed her. It stayed like that for a minute or so until i  pulled back. 

" Im so sorry y/n. i didn't mean to blame this whole thing on you. All those things i said just came out, i didn't mean it all. If you're not ready then that's fine. but i want you to know that..i love you...and i want you to be my girlfriend." i said with my hands still cupping her face. 

She looked at me and smiled. (her smile gets me every time) " of course takemichi" she said smiling. I couldn't control myself anymore. i kissed her again. This time with more passion. She crawled into my lap and sat on it, with her arms wrapped around my neck. I laid back. she was now on top of me. The two of us making out. If  you think about it this was the same position me and her...im sure you know the rest.  

Don't get it? well that doesn't matter. To put it in short words.. I wanted to recreate that scene. Me at the bottom and her on top.