And the Emperor clearly likes to call him 'Ling Xiao.'

Was it his own name that has a problem?

No matter how much he thought about it, he couldn't understand it. Ling Xiao flung his head around in confusion.

There was no meaning of thinking about that since he already left the palace and will no longer see the Emperor.

The strangest thing was that even though he left the palace for this long already, he had never dreamed about the Emperor. This sudden dream made Ling Xiao feel uneasy.

As expected, it was because of that shadow that just flickered by today! Ling Xiao pursed his lips and frowned.

Suddenly, the sight before his eyes went dark, a shadow appeared in front of him. Ling Xiao raised his head on instinct, but that shadow flashed and didn't give him the chance to see clearly.

Ling Xiao's heart started to pound out of fright and he wanted to shout, but before he could even make a sound, something warm and moist covered his own lips.

He was kissed!

Ling Xiao widen his eyes, stunned. But what was in front of him was a pair of serene and deep, double-pupil eyes.

This pair of eyes...  Ling Xiao can never forget this pair of eyes that has a double-pupil in his entire life...

Mu Country's Emperor, Mu Chong Xuan!

So stunned, Ling Xiao forgot to struggle and the Emperor happily kissed him. Following the small gap between his lips, the Emperor made his way into his mouth, doing as he pleased as he drew away the fragrance there.

His mouth went limp and numb, allowing Ling Xiao to return to his senses. He suddenly used his hands and feet to shove the Emperor away.

The Emperor felt Ling Xiao's refusal and slightly frowned. Displeased, he pushed Ling Xiao down.

The large figure pressing down on Ling Xiao's body prevented him from struggling. The Emperor firmly grabbed Ling Xiao's wrists with both hands and held them to his sides. Then he leaned over without restraint and sampled the red lips before him.

"Hnn..."

Ling Xiao dodged left and right, but couldn't escape the Emperor's passionate kiss. As if they were newlyweds, this overbearing kiss had many emotions behind it.

Kissing him so much, Ling Xiao became confused and disoriented. He didn't know when, but his struggling had turned into pandering, his hands hooked around the Emperor's neck and his head tilted to actively let the Emperor invade his mouth.

"Haaaa~"

His whole body erupted into a heat that wanted his life, his breathing hard, and his lower body started to swell. Ling Xiao moved impatiently and shifted around. His clothes unconsciously sliding down his shoulder while he was at it, exposing a large amount of alluring skin on his chest.

As if sensing Ling Xiao's impatience, the Emperor left his lips, his gaze was attracted by his exposed chest.

Fair skin with a rosy tint, carrying a color and luster that dazzled people, seducing them into stepping forward to sample.

The Emperor's double-pupils darken, carrying a desire as if he wanted to swallow him whole. He reached out his large palm and touched the naked skin before him.

The Emperor's palm had callus from martial arts, startling Ling Xiao as his tender rosy skin was touched. He gave a small jump and his body perked up in pleasure, the palm barely touched him yet Ling Xiao felt extremely weak.