Chaphyy 7 - Good to be Home

Back to Menma POV heehee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Menma POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hear a knock at the door while my mom is making dinner for me, Neoma and Kansuke. Kawaki isn't here yet, but I'm sure he'll be here soon.

"I'll get it!" I announce to my family and run to the door. I peek through the small window but I all I could see was a bush of orange hair.

I open the door and I spot my dad with a beaming smile. As soon as I spot him my eyes lit up.

"PAPA!!" I shout loudly so my siblings can hear. I can hear the chair turnings. I hurry and give dad a hug so the others can't get one.

Then Naomi comes running in for a hug also. Little Kansuke trying to walk over and Sesuka helping him.

"Hey guys." Naruto says while he's ruffling Menma's hair nicely and gently.

"Hello Papa!" Neoma says with a big smile. Sesuka also smiles before replying with an "Hi".

"Where's ya mother?" Naruto asks as he lets go of his pair of kids gently.

"Kitchen!" Sesuka says pointing to the wide door of the kitchen. Naruto smiles.

"Alright." Naruto says before he picks up Kansuke and also gives him a hug before handing him to Neoma.

Switch of POV for reasons **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Naruto's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk away from my kids and into the kitchen and spot Sasuke. He was making dinner and it sure smelt good.

God how much I missed his cooking. I wanted to surprise him so I step behind him slowly and placed a kiss on his neck.

He gasped before turning around and slapped me right in the face. I fell to the ground with a cry of pain.

"Oh, it's you. I'm sorry." Sasuke says before offering me a hand up. I take it and smile.

"No problem. And you're ok." I reassure him with a smile. Suddenly I feel a warm and soft body hit my chest.

Sasuke wrapped his arms around Naruto. I smiled at him softly before hugging him back. The touch is so warmingful.

Naruto can hear Kurama purr at the feeling of Sasuke. He wrapped his hands around Sasuke tighter.

"I missed you.." Sasuke mumbles but I was able to hear him. I chuckled lightly at this and snuggled his soft hair.

"I missed you too.." I add before kissing his head. Our little moment got interrupted by 3 mom-protective kids.

"Alright alright hands of mom now." Menma says with his arms cross. I look at him as my eye twitch.

The 3 kids, Menma , Sesuka and Neoma were all glaring at me. Sometimes I have to fight these kids just for their moms attention and I hated it.

And don't get me started on how much Kawaki hates it when Boruto or someone tries to have all of Sasuke's attention.

Kurama thinks it's cute but says he also hates it. I have to agree I also hate it. Very much.

End Chapter 7

A little short just a bit lol