Chaphyy 6 - Married the Devil

Going to continue with Naruto's POV :)

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~Naruto POV~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed as I looked at the stacks of papers in front of me. My left hand on my cheek and my right hand on my desk.

I didn't notice Shikamaru staring at me completely irritated in what I'm doing.

"Naruto, you know you can take a break or vacation." Shikamaru says annoyingly. I jump up in joy.

"Really?! Maybe I can stop by to see Sakura-Chan." I say completely happy.

"Your not going to check on Sasuke?" Shikamaru asks me. My eyes widen. Sasuke! Damnit how can I forget.

"How could I forget. I'll check up on him soon. Can you tell him I'll be there later tonight?" I ask Shikamaru as I get up from my seat.

"Yeah, yeah I'll tell 'em." Shikamaru answers lazily. I smile at him.

"Thanks!" I say before I head out of the Hokage's Tower.

"Yeah whatever," Shikamaru replies and lets out a frustrated sigh.

I walk out of the Hokage's Tower and into the village. I got greeted by some of the villagers and got a bunch of gifts from some of the girls and boys.

I walk through the village until I stop at Sakuras and Karin's house. I smile and I walk up and knock on the door.

5 seconds later Karin opens the door and she smiles when she sees me.

"Hey cousin!" She says to me with a smile. I smile back at her.

"Hey, what happened I can smell your aurora..." I ask her. Her face looked pissed when I mentioned it.

"Your wife slammed the door in my daughters face now she had a knot. You married the devil." Karin says to me as she crosses her arms. My eyes widen in a second.

"Huh what-? Hinata did that to Sarada?!" I ask 
completely surprised. Although I wasn't, I've seen her do things I wish I hadn't to Himawari. Only twice to Boruto.

"Yeah she did. I don't want to talk about it, damn I'm tired of her." Karin says madly.

".... I'll talk to her. Tell Sarada that when she gets better she can visit over to Sasuke's." I say to her with a smile.

"Mkay, bye then." She says before walking back inside and slowly shutting the door as I wave goodbye.

I need to talk to Hinata. Did she really just make a kid get a knot? Is she serious?

I walk over to the house madly and open the door. I walk into the house and into the living room where I find Hinata hugging both Himawari and Boruto and they're all crying.

".....guys...?" I say. They all look at me and they're eyes are watery. Himawari comes running up to me and hugs me tightly.

Boruto does the same as I hug them all back. Hinata doesn't join but she just gets up and smiles.

"Kids go to your room, I will talk to you guys later." I say to them. They nod and go upstairs.

"Hinata. Why did you do that to Sarada?!" I ask her madly. She freezes.

"I-I-... I was angry-..! I didn't mean too!!" She tries to reason to me.

"So?! That doesn't give you the right to harm a child!" I yell at her.

"WHATEVER! ALL YOU DO IS SAKURA SAKURA SAKURA! JESUS YOU NEVER WORRY ABOUT US!" Hinata shouts out mockingly.

Did she just... I know she didn't -....

"You know what?.... Let's get a divorce... Karin was right, I did marry the devil.." I say before leaving.

"W-Wha-..." Hinata says lowly. She starts to tear.

End Chapter 6

Votes? Reviews? I think this was a good chapy

Six chapters done 5 in 1 day + 1 more cus it's 1am.