Chaphyy 4 - Bundle of Sadness

No one's Point or View for this one. Now we're focusing on Naruhina.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Ones POV~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sarada-San!" Himawari says running towards the red headed girl and giving her a big hug. Sarada giggled.

"Hello Himawari-San!" Sarada replied with a smile and hugs the little purple haired girl back before letting go.

"How have you been?" Sarada asks as she kneels down to talk to the little one in front of here. Himawari smiles big.

"I've been doing great! We baked cookies last night! But dad didn't come home last night" Himawari replies as her face saddens when she mentions her dad. Sarada looks at her.

'Poor her..' Sarada says to herself. 'I'll cheer her up!' She replies to herself with a big smile.

"How about we go pick flowers at the park?" Sarada asks Himawari nicely. Himawari's face lited up with joy.

"Yay! Let's go! let's go!" Himawari says in joy as she grabs onto Sarada's hand. Sarada smiles.

Himawari and Sarada walk through the village, they got welcome and some good-afternoons from some of the villagers.

They passed a few shops before they made it to the park. Himawari ran to her favorite spot and started picking up some sunflowers.

"You sure do love sunflowers." Sarada says with a smile as she kneels down and starts picking out some roses.

"Ya! I think they're beautiful like mommy , Aunty Sakura and Ino-San!" Himawari says with a smile.

Sarada also smiles at the little girls speech. Sunflowers did intact match Ino, a lot. Sarada sighs.

She continues to pick up some roses before she stacks them together and looks at them. A second later Himawari does the same but instead she smells them.

"Perrfect~!" She says happily. Sarada just giggles at her and smiles. She was sureee a bundle of joy.

"Oh! We better get going it's around 5:30pm!" Sarada shouts. She looks at her watch. Himawari's eyes widen.

"Really?! Oh no let's go back!!" Himawari says before running off.

"Wait!!" Sarada yells as she tries to catch up with the running Himawari.

Sarada finally catches up with her 1 block away from Himawari's house while 2 blocks away from hers.

"Come..... on, let's ..... go..!" Sarada says between breathes. Himawari nods and they walk up to Himawari's house.

Sarada knocks on the door. 2 seconds later the door opens and it appears to be Hinata standing there looking pissed.

"HIMAWARI! WHERE WERE YOU?" Hinata yells. Both Sarada and Himawari flinch at her harsh tone.

"I-I- was with S-Sarada, picking flowers for you..!" Himawari tries to reason with her mother. But Hinata doesn't take it.

"Get inside the house NOW! And go to your room and don't come out until it's time for dinner!" Hinata yells at Himawari, she starts to whimper as she runs inside.

Sarada's face saddened at this. How could Hinata do that. Sarada clinched her fists.

"HEY! YOU CANT DO THAT!" Sarada shouts at Hinata loudly. Hinata looks at her with byakugan on.

"You little mutt! Get out of here NOW! And don't ever come and see my daughter ever!" Hinata yells at Sarada.

"YOU CANT—!!" Sarada tries to say to Hinata but Hinata slams the door in her face. Making a knot on her forehead.

"Ouch-..." Sarada screams but not loudly. She feels the knot and flinches when she touches it.

She sighs and walks back home. Himawari was a bundle of joy but now she's a bundle of sadness.

End Chapter 4

Votes? Reviews? Is it good?

I love making Hinata the bad person, honestly
I just feel like she would, her backstory and
plus her trauma, she'd probably take it on
the kids or whoever.

Not that long then the 2nd chapter but good enough.