Chaphyy 2 - Training I

Let's continue in Menmas POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Menma POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I run upstairs I run as I pass through Kansuke's and Sesuka's room then pass Kawaki's then into mines and Neoma's room.

I run into the room and plop onto my bed hugging my comfy soft and white bed sheets. I sit up before looking to the side of my bed and grabbing my phone.

It wasn't an expensive phone, but it's very cool and has good quality. Mom says I have to take care of it or i don't get a phone until Christmas.

And Christmas even isn't even here yet! I don't feel like waiting that long so I take care of it.

I go onto my phone and I place in my password "1234". Once I'm in I go to my messages and clicks onto Sarada.

Message:

Menma: SARADA!! YOU THERE??

Sarada: WHAT DO YOU WANT ?!

Menma: Guess what?

Sarada: What?

Menma: Thats not the answer *,*

Sarada: OH YOU!!

Menma: Hahaha, I get to train with Oka-San :)

Sarada: Wait really?! I want to come

Menma: I don't know, you have to ask my mum

Sarada: Ok. I got to ask mines first though

Menma:Ok can't wait to see you if you do

Sarada: can't wait to fight you too :)

Menma: Whatever

Out of Messages:

I smile and exit out of my messages before closing my phone. I go and take a short but cool shower before brushing my teeth and placing on my normal clothes.

I grab my headband and walk out of my room and downstairs into the kitchen where my mom is on the phone with someone.

I shrug and decide to look for Kuri. I walk into the living room and I search for her, she's beside the sliding door, laying infront of the window sleeping.

"Aww" I say and I smile at Kuri. I walk up and pet her on her head before leaving the living room. I haven't spotted Kansuke anywhere so I decide to look for him.

I walk into the other living room with the bigger couch, where I play video games, a large TV with a fireplace and I find him watching cartoons on the TV trying to eat a toy.

"Noo, Kansuke. We don't eat that!" I tell my baby brother before taking away the toy he was trying to eat.

I notice his face sadden and he starts to whimper. I realize that he's going to start crying! I hate it when he cries.

"W-w-WHAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAHWWWW" Kansuke starts crying so loudly probably the whole village can hear him.

"Shh Kansuke!! You can't eat the toys!!" I try to tell him but he just cries even louder. I hear footsteps and I turn around to see my mom.

A sweat drop appears on my face. I expected him to yell at me but he didn't. He just looked calm and went to pick up Kansuke to cradle him so he can shut up.

As Kansuke starts to dry up mom looks at me but not in an angry way. He looks at me and I raise a brow.

"What did you do?" He asks calmly while cradling Kansuke. It was about time for his nap anyways.

"Well... I was looking for Kuri but I saw her sleeping so I went to find Kansuke... and he was trying to eat a toy so I told him not to and I took it and he started crying and... you know the rest." I reason with my mom. She just nods.

"Okay then, thank you for making sure he didn't eat that toy." He says with a nice smile. I then smile back at him.

My mom goes back upstairs I guess to put Kansuke back to sleep. While he's doing that I go and clean up Kansuke's toys. I couldn't wait to train with mom.

End Chapter 2

Votes? Reviews? Was it a good chapter?

This was 200+ words longer than the first one so,
hopefully y'all like it .

SIDE NOTE: Two chapters done in one day :):)