Chapter 5

TW: Talk of murder, kidnapping, and torture

|| Ranboo POV || 

"You're ok, I'm here," his voice cooed. A soft breeze ran through my hair, letting me know I was no longer in my apartment. "I have an assignment for you."

I looked up, making eye contact with his dancing green eyes. "What do you want?" My tone was even, questioning not threatening.

"I have a mission for you, young Ranboo," he replied.

I sighed. This wasn't the first time, nor would it be the last. As long as he had control over me, I would be a pawn of his. We both knew it. "What's the assignment?" I asked, hoping it would be a quick one.

"You'll have to ask Schlatt," he replied deviously, stating a name I'd never heard. "So let's go."

Before I had the chance to prepare myself, he'd whisked us away to meet this "Schlatt" guy. The man gripped my hand, his powers manipulating space to teleport us over. "Don't mess this up for me," he hissed, dragging me through a maze of hallways.

When we reached a huge room decorated enough to be regal, he stopped me in front of a man seated upon a black and red throne, and glaring brown eyes. "Ranboo," he boomed. I cowered. "Do you know who I am?" I shook my head quickly. "Look into my eyes when I speak to you." Slowly, I looked up at him. "I am the villain, Schlatt, the number one and only. And I have an assignment for you."

I shot the man who'd brought me here a questioning look, and he shrugged. "I owed him a favor," he replied, as if that explained everything.

"Okay," Schlatt yelled. "Enough chit chat. I'll call you soon, and you'll have to listen to me, doing everything I say, even if you're stupid little morals disagree," he explained, sneering.

The green eyed man laughed. "Oh, he'll listen, I'll make sure of it." I felt a few drops of water burning the back of my neck. "Won't you, Ranboo?"

"Yes- yessir," I replied nervously, jumping at the stinging sensation. Both men laughed.

"Is that all?" Green Eyes said in a sickeningly sweet tone.

Schlatt nodded. "Thank you, Dream."

As he grabbed my hand to teleport me out, I realized for the first time in the last seven years I'd never bothered to learn my captor's name.

Thank you, Dream.

* * *

I found myself in the kitchen, the faucet still dripping wet. Carefully, I turned it off, and took out my notebook from a cupboard. In my thirteen year old scrawl was written "DO NOT READ", and I quickly wrote everything I learned tonight before shoving the book back into its place, hidden from everyone but myself.

I picked up my phone, the buzzing of notifications beginning to get on my nerves.

It was Tommy and Tubbo.

Tubbo added you and Unknown to this group.

Tubbo renamed this group to THE BOISSSSSS

Tubbo, 11:17 pm
HI RANBOO HI TOMMY I MADE A GROUP CHAT

Unknown, 11:19 pm
YOOOOOOOO LETS GO

Tubbo, 11:19 pm
IKR THIS IS SO POG
RANBOO WHAT DO YOU THINK
RANBOO
RANBOO
RANBOO
RANBOO
RANBOO
RANBOO

Ranboo, 11:27 pm
Oh my god the spam

Tommy?, 11:28 pm
dont be a pussy ranboob