Chapter 1

*ALL RIGHTS RESERVED*

Boo's!!!!

Hey, I decided to start another new book, and from all of the critical help, or something like that, I want to say that, this bookshould be better, thanks for all of the comments. Here goes nothing....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was happening again, my grandma and dad were arguing about money. See, over the years my dad has gotten in trouble with the law, and had been put on 2 1/2 years of house arrest. During those 2 years, where the best ones of my life, I was beginning to feel closer to my dad but, as quick as it came, is as quick as it left, or something like that.

Around the month that my dad was supposed to get off, him and my cousin started hanging out more. When them two and my aunt get together it's like explosives, basically they have gone off of their rockers. They do a lot of drugs. So, the only way for my dad to get off was for him to pay a fine, and he was a free man. Now, this was back in November. My dad got a loan from my aunt Deidra, and everypayday, he has to giveher a $125, until he's paid her off.

My dad gets paid every other week. So, when he doesn't contribute to a bill, or doesn't pay back my aunt Deidra, we all know what he did with it. But, the funny part is, he blows it in 1 day. Like, how many times do you need to get high? The bad part is, he told me he doesn't do the things he used to do. My dad used to steal from my grandparents too. I know he did a lot of damage, but that was years ago, he's just now slipped back into those old habbits.

He steals from my grandparents, and now they're getting tired of it. They say, as soon as he's paid off aunt Deidra, their kicking him out. So, I made the honor role yesterday, and my dad told me when he got paid, there would be a gift waiting on me since i made the honor role. I was really looking forward to that gift, often he would just stick me some money, and I'd go straight to the mall, and buy some new skirt, of something.

When I got home and saw nothing, I was shocked. When my dad got home, I tried not to look dissapointed, but he could tell, so he told me next pay day. You could automatically tell my dad had just got done doing drugs, because his eyes were red, and he was too cool, like he was sleepy. I was getting my stuff ready for my shower, when they were arguing.

"I don't care if you don't have my money, you at least have to have hers. I don't care!" my grandma was screaming at my dad "Where'd it go huh, Where'd it go? You mean to tell me, that your broke!"

"Yes, ma'am" he replied lazily

"Then let me see your bank card, let me see it?" she questioned him, and obviously, he wasn't giving it up. I wasn't in the room, but I decided to jump in the shower, because I didn't want to see the dissapointment in her eyes, or the one's in mine.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

So, what'd you think, things are just getting started, so don't turn your backs on it yet. First one to comment gets a S/O on the next chapter

-XOXO gossipgirl lmao, no I'm dead lol bye