𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

Start from the beginning

"You had said that line during your engagement, I remember. And you were so confident about your words. But look. She did end up changing you. She did something we couldn't do in years, just in a few months. She really is different." Armaan had to admit to that. She was. She was different then any other women he has ever met. But she was a good different. The reason why he had fallen for her. "And Romeo is back in his thoughts again of Juliette." Rishab shook his head, sighing.

"You know what, let's just call her and see how's she feeling right now about this Romeo." Rishab said with a look on his face that said 'I'm-so-smart'. Armaan's eyes widened as he knew his friends would blabber on any shit to her. Rishab took his phone out and dialed Nandini's number. Seeing this, Armaan freaked out and immediately tried to snatch the phone out of his hand. Rishab was quick to take it further away. But Armaan didn't give up, he tried to reach over his entire desk and as he was, to his luck, Nandini picked up the call.

"Hello?" Hearing her voice, Armaan huffed as he sat back in his seat. Rishab just grinned at Armaan, earning back a glare from him. "Hello?" Realizing she was still on call, Rishab said, "Hey Nandini. How are you?" Sameer wanted to laugh at Armaan's annoyed face. "Hi bhai! I'm good. How are you? And how is Divya di?" Nandini asked from the other side. "We're both good." Silence fell on both ends as they both didn't know what to say.

"Was there anything important you called for?" Nandini asked, thinking it must be. "No, I just wanted to know how life was going. Because you know, Armaan and you..." Armaan mentally groaned at his words. Where the hell was he taking this conversation. Nandini on the other hand, she was turning red as the moments passed. She knew Rishab and Sameer probably knew everything between Armaan and her now. And she also knew they would tease her.

"How's he treating you?" Nandini didn't know how to respond but just spoke from her heart. "He's nice. Still boring though. But I don't think I can change that. I'll just have to work with that." Rishab and Sameer bit back their laughter while Armaan fixed his ears to her words. He wanted to know everything she thought about him.

"I still can't believe you fell for him out of the four billion men in this world. But I can't say anything now. It was meant to be." Rishab dramatically sighed, making Armaan glare at him once again. Nandini chuckled from the other side. "Does he still stay late at work or comes back home on time?" Nandini sighed at his question. "Obviously work. I don't know how he likes to work so much. He even works once he gets home. I swear he loves that stupid laptop more then me. I might just throw it out the window one day."

All three of them were taken aback by her sudden outburst. Nandini didn't even hesitate and fired back her response. They all knew she had intense hatred for his laptop. Armaan hadn't expected this much hatred though. He should start hiding his laptop away from her as he knew she wouldn't hesitate to do what she said.

Armaan glared at Rishab, who was dying to laugh, telling him to turn off the phone. "Actually, I'll call you back in a bit. Something came up. Until then, keep thinking of ways to murder his laptop." Nandini lightly laughed and bid bye, ending the call.

Not even a second after the call ended, both Sameer and Rishab burst into laughter. Armaan just sulked in his chair, knowing his wife very well would murder his laptop. "I pray you and your laptop the best." Rishab said, still laughing. Armaan just groaned. "I still can't believe I fell for such a murderous women. She won't hesitate to kill me if I even pinch her." They shook their head, laughing, knowing he was right. "Good luck for the future." Sameer said.

Soon enough they had composed themselves. "So, what have you bought her so far?" Armaan raised his eyebrow at that question, looking over at Rishab. "What do you mean? Am I supposed to buy her something?" Rishab and Sameer stared at Armaan, their mouths hung open, with disbelief. "Seriously? You haven't given her anything!?" Armaan gave them a confused look. "Bro, even I know this and I'm single as fuck."