"you're not going anywhere. so don't put that in your mind." he said with his husky voice.

"please... Let me go. you're hurting me." I said trying wiggle out of his grip.

He finally loosened his grip and kissed me forcibly. I had no other choice but to kiss him back and he finally ungripped my arms. 

Since my arms were free, I rubbed Seonghwa's back as if I was enjoying what we were doing and I got my hand up to his hair and pulled it hard.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH. IMMA FUCK YOU UP." He said as I wiggled from underneath him and opened the apartment door and dashed out of there.

I heard him slam the door followed by heavy stomps down the hall.

I opened the elevator and just in time the elevator closed before he could reach me. 

I broke down in the elevator as it came to a stop. 

The elevator dinged and the door opened revealing a really pretty girl in around her early twenties.

"Hey are you okay?" The lady asked.

That voice sounded familiar as I was trying to remember the elevator stopped at the lobby.

"My name is Riya. I don't know what's going on but you can come with me and I'll take you to where you need to go." She said with a genuine smile.

"I'm Yana." I said quickly.

"OMG- you're..." she said looking down.

"look. I forgive you since you apologized okay? you don't need to be sorry anymore." I told her with a smile. 

Just as I said that the elevator dinged and I saw Seonghwa storm out of the elevator.

"Can you run?" I asked her.

"Yea." She said confused. 

"Good. Do you also have a car?" I asked hurriedly.

"yup." She said.

"Good. Let's go." I said as I grabbed her hand and ran to the parking lot. 

"My car is the black one." She said.

"Ma'am ALL OF THEM ARE BLACK!" I said. 

She pulled her keys out and honked the horn and we ran over to it.

She unlocked the door and we got in the car and drove off.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I told her.

"No problem. I owe you anyway." She said.

"Be my best friend. That's all you need to do to repay me." I told her.

"Deal." She said as we laughed.

She drove along the highway as my phone started blowing up with texts from Seonghwa.

my love❤

come home.

I need you

Please don't leave me

YOU CAN'T FUCKING LEAVE ME

IT'S NOT FAIR

please. 

we can kiss and make up like we always do 

I read those texts and started crying. I couldn't let him go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seonghwa POV

I'm looking at my phone in disbelief. 

"She really left me on read? Does she not love me anymore? I need her to come back." I thought to myself.

But, luckily for me, a ring that I gave her has a tracker implanted into the band of it so I can easily track her down but I'll wait for a bit just to let her calm down a bit. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yana POV

Riya took me to a restaurant and we had pizza and buffalo wings.

"Thank you." I told her.

"No need. I'll always help you from now on. We're besties." Riya said smiling.

I smiled lightly back to her.

I felt my phone vibrate and it was my brother.

"Hello?" I said.

"YANA LEE. WHERE ARE YOU? WHY DID YOU LEAVE YOUR HOUSE AT SUCH A LATE TIME?" He said panicking. 

"What are you talking about mark?" I asked confused.

"Seonghwa called me worried because you left. He said you ran away from home." Mark said sounding disappointed.

"I'll be home soon. Please tell him." I told him.

"you tell him. He also said you haven't been answering his messages. Stop fighting with each other please." Mark pleaded.

"We didn't fight! I just left to go out with my best friend." I said looking at Riya smiling.

"You could've told him that." Mark said with an attitude.

"I'm coming home soon Markie!" I said excited.

"Yay. Now go back home and get some rest." Mark told me.

"Okay. I love you Mark." I said.

"I love you too Nana." He said as the line cut off.

I put all my stuff back into my bag and checked my phone.

my love❤

i miss you

i called mark for you

ur coming home right?

i love you to the moon and back. come back.

ur safe right?

me

I'm on my way home.

my love❤

that's good

never do this stupid ass shit again

hurry up and get home

read

I looked down at my phone as I shut it off.

"was it him again?" Riya asked.

"mhm. I'm just gonna go back home. I don't gain anything from being on the run." I told her putting my seatbelt on.

My anxiety grew as we got closer and closer to the apartment.

"Hey you good?" Riya asked.

"Yup. Just a bit tired." I lied.

"Get some good sleep, Okay?" Riya said.

"Okay. I'll call you." I told her as we parted ways in the elevator.