Chapter 2

Yana POV

I was walking down my hallway to get to my apartment.

I stopped at my apartment door and tears started to form in my eyes but I blinked them away.

As soon as I opened the door, I was greeted with a hard slap across my face.

"You're acting stupid again. I hate doing this to you babe. I really do." He said after wiping a tear from my face.

I took my shoes off and walked to my bedroom and laid down and cried myself to sleep.

2 hours later

I woke up to Seonghwa sucking my neck.

"what are you doing?" I said uncomfortably.

All of a sudden I was hit with this strong smell of alcohol.

"Seonghwa you've been drinking please get off." I told him.

"Hey. JussT eNjoY it BaBE. iT'Ll aLl bE oKaY." He said with slurred words.

"stop seonghwa your scaring me." I said as I continued to push him off

TW////////

He soon got on top of me and started kissing my neck.

"Seonghwa~ stop~" I said trying to push him off.

"Oh loOk aT ThAt yOu'Re mOanINg." Seonghwa said in the crook of my ear.

"I'm not!" I said still struggling to push him off.

"JuSt eNjoY." He said ripping off my shirt.

"Seonghwa no." I said trying to stop his hands but he was too strong.

He continued ripping my light blue shirt and started sucking on my chest while biting me.

"That hurts Stop!" I said whimpering.

He continued down to my pants and looked at me.

"I sHoULd kEeP gOiNg hM?" He said laughing to himself as he continued pulling my zipper down and ripping my pants and underwear from my body.

I felt defeated. Violated.

I felt like crying.

He was too strong for me to try and stop him.

"Seonghwa~ please.. stop.. now." I said as he started kissing my lips.

He started unbuckling his belt while roughly kissing me.

"SEONGHWA PLEASE." I cried.

After him kissing me he stopped and blacked out.

I went into the bathroom and saw what he did to my body.

"Yana. How could you let him do this to you. You're stronger than that." I said cursing myself in the mirror.

I started crying and eventually started a shower and I stood still in the shower thinking about what just happened inside of that bedroom.

After I got out of the shower I went back into that trauma filled room and grabbed clothes and went into the living room.

I watched a bit of TV and eventually fell out.

Next Morning

Seonghwa POV

I woke up to the scent of banana.

I saw my baby dancing to some music while making food.

"Hey baby." I said sneaking up behind her with a back hug and a kiss.