Chapter 1

Yana POV

I was sitting on my bed in my shared apartment when my boyfriend gets a phone call.

"mom" the phone read.

I picked up the phone in a happy voice. 

"Hello Mom!" I said expecting a hello back.

"Um. I'm not who you think it is. My name is Riya. Is Seonghwa around?" The lady with the sweet voice said.

"Well nice to meet you too! I'm Yana." I said.

"Nice to meet you but is he around?" She asked for the second time.

"Urm. Not at the moment but I could relay a message for you!" I responded. 

"Who are you to him? Cause if you're his girlfriend or something I don't want to hurt you." She said in a sorry tone.

"Uhh yeah! I'm his girlfriend but I'm sure it won't hurt me much!" I said in a fake happy tone.

"Well uh, could you tell him... that what me and him did was a mistake? Actually tell him that he's a horrible human for doing this to you and tell him I never fell in-love with him." The lady on the other line said getting mad for what he did.

"Of course! I'll let him know right away!" I said with tears running down my face.

"I'm so sorry Yana. Was it? It should've never happened. I'm sorry it did. I should've stopped it." Riya said choking up her words.

"No! It's totally fine. Do you mind if I have your number?" I asked stupidly.

"Of course. It's +61-xxx-xxxx." She said.

"Thank you. I'll text you in a bit." I said. 

"okay. again, I'm very sorry." she said as I ended the call.

I sat back in disbelief as I was processing what she told me.

"hey baby." Seonghwa said as he walked out of the bathroom drying his hair.

Seonghwa leaned in for a kiss and I moved away.

"What's the matter babe?" Seonghwa asked clueless.

"Pack your shit and leave." I said with no emotion.

"what?" he said.

"YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID. LEAVE NOW." I said with tears rolling into the corners of my mouth.

"I'm not leaving. Why are you mad?" he said calmly.

"Are you a fucking dumbass or what?" I said.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE 2 MOMS IN YOUR PHONE?" I asked him. 

He turned around shocked and looked at me.

"I have my mom in my phone and my stepmom." He said.

"WHO THE FUCK IS SHE?" I asked.

"no one important." he said turning back around while turning the tv on.

"WELL SHE WANTED ME TO TELL YOU THAT YOU'RE A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME AND WHAT YOU AND HER DID WAS A MISTAKE AND SHE NEVER CAUGHT FEELINGS LIKE YOU SAID SHE DID." I said while standing in front of the tv.

Telling him that was the worst mistake. 

TW!!!

He grabbed me by the hair and slammed me on the bed. He pinned my arms on the the bed and got in my face.

"The fuck? Who even was that? Who told you to answer my damn phone? That girl you talked to means nothing to me." He said angerly.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME. I WANNA LEAVE." I yelled in pain as he held my wrists tight.