I screamed for help through my eyes when he looked at me. His father was still on top of me, his hands still between my legs, his other hand is still on my mouth.

He got caught. Thank god he got caught.

Alex was so surprised i think he didn't know what to do. But once he realized how wrong the scene is he acted out, he pushed his father away from me and i took a huge breath of relief as i backed away further from them on the bed.

"What the fuck." Alex shouted on his fathers face, he grabbed him by his collar and looked him in the face "What the fuck are you doing?" he yelled again.

It was crystal clear, Alex was livid. Anyone would notice from his expressions.

Thank got he came in the right time.

"What the fuck is wrong with you you fucking sick cunt." he spat.

"She forced herself on me son." Ryle said. My mouth dropped open. What in the hell is he saying!!

"So you're a cunt and a liar? I literally saw you with my own eyes. You fucking- you fucking sexually assaulted her. Were you trying to-"

He didn't have to finish, i broke into tears. I broke down on the bed, sobbing my eyes out as Alex punched his father on the face. Sending him to the ground and getting on top of him.

He kept yelling at him and yelling and yelling and i wondered why isn't anyone coming to the sound of noises. Is even anyone here?

"You fucker, you little shit." Alex punched again "Didn't grandma teach you? Didn't she teach you that you should never force yourself on a women?" he punched him again. "I'm fucking eighteen years old and i know better than you?" he landed another punch "You fucking piece of shit. What the fuck do i do with you now? Do i kill you? Do i kill my fucking father? Huh?" he pulled him up to his face by his collar and i gasped at how Ryle's face was bruised; he doesn't even look recognizable.

"Listen to me you fucking shit, if you lay a hand on her again i'm going to chop your fucking head off. I'm not fucking playing you." he told him. He landed another punch on his face, to which Ryle passed out.

Alex got off of him, his hands brushed, his hair messy, the sweat is dripping from his forhead.

He turned to look at me and for the first time since meeting Alex i saw his eyes softened.

"Phoebe." he breathed, coming to my side. He sat on the bed in front of me and pulled me to his chest.

He didn't have to say anything, but i needed that hug. It felt like i had a brother who has my back at anytime i needed.

Axel should not know of this. No one should know of this.

I pulled away from him "Alex, promise you won't tell anyone about this." i said.

The softness was gone, replaced with anger once i said that sentence "Are you stupid? Why the hell would i not tell everyone on that fucking shit?"

"You can't tell no one Alex, no body is going to believe me. He's the father of the family. Me? I'm just a girl who was forced to marry your brother. I came here yesterday. They don't know me. Why would they believe?" i explained.

"I saw him!" he yells "You have a witness."

"Do you think they would believe you?"

He looked down, and i knew my answer.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone?" i held my pinky out, he rolled his eyes.

"I promise but what the fuck with the pinky?"