Ek ladki thi anokhi si, Kim-seon-ho pe jo marti thi

So ladies and gentlemen if any, two interviews one evening! The second interview of this hot evening (at least where I am ab tum kullu manali mei baithe ho toh mai kya Karun? Mar jau! Meri koi feeling nahi hai!)

So the lady of the evening is a person dear to me. No! You all are dear to me par ye thodi si zaada hai. Presenting,
Namikisbae

Q1 Introduce yourself in a poetic manner

A kinda girl,
who can laugh & cry together with her tears
Is clumsy, shy & strange
who trips on air, chair & up stairs
Is all time sleepy for a change

You're defining yourself or me!

Q2 What do you consider your personality type to be?

Introverted

Extroverted

Ambiverted

Closed

reserved

Frank

Approachable

Chatterbox

Less words more thoughts

A clumsy introvert sounds perfect for me.

Q3 If you have to compare yourself with a fictional character, who would that be.

The Naina Talwar before interval. Yup that's me. That train scene always hits me hard when she couldn't sip because she hasn't done anything daring in her life.

Man! Anokhi you just said what I felt.

Q4 If you get a chance to relocate, where would you want to settle?

Dehradun for obvious reasons 😌 #IYKYK

Haan haan pata hai! Our bias is there.

Just kidding, I would go to Switzerland. My dream place. I want to see if the pictures actually do justice to it's beauty or not.

Switzerland ki khoobsurati 'satya hai'! ( A person I know went for a honeymoon there)

Q5 What if a linguistic disaster happens on earth and all languages suddenly vanish but you get a chance to preserve 5 words, what would they be?

Seize the day my friend!

I like that.

Q6 All your clothes are going for laundry and you only get to keep one set for yourself. Which one that would be?

A baggy T-shirt and a loose trouser. It's always the comfort that matters.

Q7 What _phile are you?

Selenophile

Ee ka cheez ba? Ruko google kartein hain.

Oh! Chaand se parda kijiye kahin chura na le chere ka noor rrr