Ling Xiao frowned and stared blankly, "What kind of use?"

Fu Yujun struggled for a moment, frowning with his lips pursed, "There's something I want to ask her."

When he mentioned that, a scene from the Mu Country banquet flashed through his mind. His daydreaming brought back memories of that paper-cut silhouette dance that took everyone's breath away...

No matter what, he wanted to find that person!

A trace of seriousness was on Fu Yujun's face and since this side of Fu Yujun was rather rare, it caused Ling to be surprised. He very curiously asked him, "What do you want to ask her?"

"About that..." Fu Yujun returned to his senses and with a hint of a smile, considered Ling Xiao, but did not say anymore of the matter to him. He shifted the subject, teasing him, "You seem to care about me a lot?"

Ling Xiao's mouth twitched, a face of despise directed at Fu Yujun.

Fu Yujun lightly coughed once, "In short, I still have a use for that person. You can rest assured, I will not let her have the chance to do anything. If you feel that she is dangerous, I can give her to you and you can go break the tendons in her hands and feet, or do anything else you wish. I only need her to be able to speak."

Fu Yujun wore a smile as he said that, as if Mo Qi's life was just like an ant in his eyes. Ling Xiao felt an indescribable chill.

However, letting him handle Mo Qi is still very attractive, so Ling Xiao relaxed himself, "Then I shall take Your Highness's suggestion."

Fu Yujun nodded with a smile.

"That's right, you saved me. Have you thought of what you wanted as your reward?" Fu Yujun resumed asking.

Ling Xiao stared vacantly, full of doubt as he asked, "Didn't the Prince already give me what I wanted?"

Fu Yujun shook his head, "Saving you was my own wish. Your wish was to have me wait outside the palace so I can take you to my country and did not require me to get you out of the palace. It doesn't count since this is me saving you, making me your benefactor."

Thinking that this train of thought was rather strange, black lines filled Ling Xiao's head and he loosely said, "Then one favor for another, you don't owe me and I don't owe you."

"No." Fu Yujun shook his head, "The reason I saved you was because I have a request."

"......" Hearing that he had a request, Ling Xiao went on guard.

Fu Yujun lightly smiled when he saw that, "You don't need to be so nervous. What I want to request is something you said you wanted to do before."

"What?" Something he wanted to do? Ling Xiao couldn't think of anything.

Fu Yujun explained, "Come with me to Shao Country, stay at my home and do not run around."

The reply was unexpected, but he had said before that he would come to Fu Yujun's home and follow him. However, that was just out of convenience since Ling Xiao's original idea was to use Fu Yujun to leave the imperial palace.

Even though the Emperor has conferred a title of King Consort on Ling Xiao, he still never thought about taking a refuge in Fu Yujun's home. He thought at most that he would follow him to Shao Country and then think of another plan.

He never told anyone his objective, including Fu Yujun. But since Fu Yujun raised this request, it clearly showed that he knew about his plans.

Ling Xiao scowled. There really isn't one among them that is easy to fool.