"I need food," Stacey groaned clutching her stomach.

"Let's see what's in the house."

"I thought we weren't allowed to go in?" Stacey asked standing up as he did. "You're not trying to get me shot or something are you?"

"Why the hell would I do that, Blondie? We just became half-friends," Eddie said with literal shock as he headed for the door.

The pair sprinted quickly to the house and Eddie found the key to the back door under a fake rock. They slowly walked through the house until they found the kitchen. Stacey rummaged through a few drawers as Eddie looked through cabinets. Eddie cheered as he found a box of stale graham crackers and some root beer. "Fuck yeah!" he shouted with a grin.

"It's graham crackers, Eddie not Thanksgiving dinner."

Eddie frowned at her. Stacey rolled her eyes as she grabbed a plastic cup from the cabinet next to him and filled it up with water. "First rule of survival," she said as she took a drink of water, "always find water. The second rule of survival is always find food-"

"Let me guess, the third is shelter," Eddie cut her off with his sarcasm.

"No, well, yes, but actually I was gonna say," she grabbed a large knife from the drawer she had opened, "have a weapon to defend yourself."

He set the root beer and graham crackers down on the counter and walked over to the blonde girl that was holding a large knife. He guided her arm toward the counter and slowly removed the knife from her hand. "Yeah, the knife is a no-no for you. I feel like you'd either stab yourself or me and I don't want that."

"If I were to stab you, Eddie, you wouldn't see me holding the knife in the first place." Eddie's eyes widened.

"Cause that makes me feel better!" he snapped.

Stacey laughed and grabbed a smaller kitchen knife and held it up to show him, "Better?"

"I guess if you won't try to stab me in my sleep."

"No promises!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Back in the center of Hawkins word spread quickly that the body of a Hawkins High student was found. News that it was in Eddie Munson's trailer home spread faster, but the piece of information that spread the fastest was that Stacey Atwood's car was parked right in front of the house. By noon the next day all of Hawkins was under the impression that Eddie Munson murdered Chrissy Cunningham and kidnapped Stacey Atwood.

Dustin Henderson and Max Mayfield thought differently. "Steve!" Dustin said as he and Max entered the movie store. "How many phones do you have?"

"Uh, no 'Hi guys how are you?'" Robin asked sarcastically as she looked at the two kids.

"How many phones do you have?" Dustin repeated.

"Two here and one in the back so I guess three," Robin answered before Dustin climbed over the counter, knocking off a stack of tapes. "Hey!"

"Dude, someone was just murdered and kidnapped," Steve said as he followed Max over to the phone he was at. "What are you doing?"

"Setting up base of operations-"

"Base of operations?" Robin muttered as she held half of the discs in her hands.

"Get off of it!" Steve snapped.

"No, I need it!" Dustin snapped back as he began typing.

"Need it for what?" Steve asked running his hand through his hair. Dustin glanced back at him.