"Holy shit," Stacey muttered and leaned toward Mike, "Is that good?"

"Yes," he answered flatly.

"Can I be that?" Stacey asked with sarcasm. "Actually," Stacey said with more authority in her voice, grabbing Eddie's attention, "can I be an elf princess?"

Erica turned around to look at her with a wild expression. Stacey only shrugged not knowing how the game worked. "What? It sounds like a fun title."

"Blondie," Eddie asked as he stood back up to his full height after being intimidated by Erica.

"Yeah?" Stacey asked with a hint of challenge in her voice.

"Shut up, sit there, and look pretty, m'kay?"

Stacey smirked. "You think I'm pretty?"

"Fuck off, Atwood."

A laugh from Stacey turned his cheeks pinker than earlier as they began to set up the game. Eddie stuck his hand out to Erica, "Welcome to Hellfire," his other hand stuck out to Stacey as he flipped her off.

"You wish, Munson," she said cheekily to mess with him. Eddie coughed and ignored her comment as he, the boys, and Erica got to work.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"So, you're telling me that I can't just be a princess?"

"Shut up, Stacey!" the group, minus Eddie, hollered. Eddie cleared his throat and continued the story.

"The hooded cultists chant, 'Hail Lord Vecna,'" he said from behind a binder filled with D&D papers. Stacey raised her eyebrows as she looked around at everyone else. "'Hail Lord Vecna-'"

"Hell fucking no," Stacey said in the same ominous voice as Eddie. He shot her a glare before continuing.

"They turn to you, remove their hoods. You recognize most of them from Makbar. But there is one you do not recognize, his skin shriveled, desiccated," A shiver ran through Stacey's spine as her head pounded, "And something else, he's not only missing his left arm but his left eye!" The group all shouted no as Stacey held onto her head and quickly reached for her purse to grab more Tylenol. Eddie glanced at her popping the pain killer into her mouth but continued making it look like he was missing his left eye, smiling as his friends all played along.

"Vecna's dead!"

"He was killed by Kas," Mike added. His hair moved over his face.

"So it was thought my friends, so it was thought," Eddie said standing up and fist-pumping, "but Vecna lives," he said placing a small metal-looking figure onto the game board.

Stacey looked at it. It looked like a spider lizard. Her brown eyes remained on the mini figurine. Another chill ran down her spine and the hairs on the back of her neck stood up. The players around her were complaining about how they swore Vecna was dead.

"You are scared, you're tired-"

"Here here!" Stacey said about the tired part.

"Shut up, Blondie," Eddie said. Stacey stuck her tongue out at him.

He cleared his throat. "You're scared, you're tired. You are injured. Do you flee Vecna and his cultists? Or do you stand your ground and fight? Come on?" he pressed. Dustin held up his hand as if to say wait.

"I say we fight," Dustin said leaning forward, "to the death."

"To the death," Mike repeated. Stacey stayed quiet feeling that it was getting serious now.