What made it worse was that his mind showed him those improper scenes from before making Ling Xiao's body go limp and his waist to feel weak. It was as if he had climbed into bliss; the feeling of comfort spread to every corner of his body.

He was unexpectedly carrying in his mind faint expectations for what would happen next.

Startled, Ling Xiao hurriedly shook his head to throw off those thoughts. But who knew that with this movement, his skin would rub against the bedding and once again give him the feeling of going limp and numb.

"Hnnn..." Ling Xiao bit his bottom lip, preventing the moan from exiting as his brows knit tightly together while he endured the fatal pleasure.

The Emperor watched, his eyes darkening at the little eunuch below. His peach-like face, his eyes full of surging lust that was overflowing with charm; every movement was enticing him. He frowned slightly as a hint of endurance showed on his face.

His hands that were holding down Ling Xiao's wrists tightened, causing Ling Xiao to cry out in pain and open his eyes to look sadly at the Emperor.

The Emperor pursed his lip and coldly said: "We will take pity on your injury and give you your last chance. Be honest with Us and We can get the imperial physician to get rid of the drug in your body. We will also gently wait for you. What do you choose?"

Ling Xiao opened his eyes in shock. The Emperor's words meant that not only did he want Ling Xiao, he also want Ling Xiao to be honest? Was he not letting Ling Xiao off at all?

Out of the two choices he gave Ling Xiao, he wanted to obtain both!

Ling Xiao bit his lips, the Emperor wanted to obtain both, but he didn't want to give either.

Seeing Ling Xiao not saying a word, the Emperor gazed pensively down on him while approaching Ling Xiao, gently leaving a kiss on his lips.

Ling Xiao was so scared that he jumped from the action, but he only felt a feather-light caress on his lips, which brought about another round of limpness and ticklishness. It was so unbearable that he wished someone would ruthlessly kiss and wantonly ravage him. He bore with the difficult sensations and raised his head, but even biting his lip tightly could not stop the unceasing moans that flowed out of him.

The Emperor narrowed his eyes, grasped Ling Xiao's chin and quietly asked: "How about it? Have you thought it over?"

A wisp of the Emperor's breath landed on Ling Xiao's sensitive cheek, and pleasure ran through his erection. Ling Xiao gritted his teeth, enduring it while his inner depths roared like a hungry and thirsty little beast, wanting to obtain more.

Before today, it never crossed his mind how handsome the Emperor was.

He looked away, distressed, not daring to look at the Emperor again.

This movement of Ling Xiao's looked like refusal from the Emperor's point of view. His expression became cold and anger rose in his heart. The atmosphere around him completely changed, and there was a terrifying brutalness in his eyes.

He used more forced and caused more pain to Ling Xiao.

"It looks like you want to defy Us no matter what?"

He smiled coldly and tore off the upper portion of Ling Xiao's outer garment. There was no longer any gentleness in his eyes, only anger.

"We cherished you and pitied you, so We gave you enough time and chances, yet you did not treasure them."

Seeing his upper garment being rid of, Ling Xiao stared blankly for a moment before violently struggling. His secret was still hidden in his pants, so how could he let the Emperor do this?