"Hnnn..." with a smothered groan of endurance, the Emperor broke away from Ling Xiao's lips.

Ling Xiao opened his blurry eyes and blankly stared at the Emperor above him, his moist eyes bewitching and flirtatious.

The Emperor's eyes darkened, his smile gentle and his head tilted at a handsome angle, "Based on your appearance, are you telling Us that We can continue?"

The Emperor moved slightly, pressing his erect lower half against Ling Xiao's bottom.

Startled, Ling Xiao's consciousness returned. Remembering the gaze full of desire that he had exchanged with the Emperor, his heart jumped and his whole face turned red. Suddenly, he didn't know where to look.

At this sight, the Emperor's gaze became heavier and he lightly grasped Ling Xiao's chin, making him look at him, "Ling Xiao, last time we said that when We arrive, We don't want you to be unprepared. Do you still remember?"

"This servant... remembers." Ling Xiao replied with difficulty, he knew in his heart that the Emperor already couldn't wait any longer.

As expected.

Hearing Ling Xiao's reply, the Emperor narrowed his eyes in satisfaction, and he moved on to the next line, "Then, you can become Our King Consort tonight."

The Emperor's words were no longer a question but informational. Ling Xiao's eye twitched, and he rejoiced that he had already made the preparations to leave. However, for some reason, a deep sense of unease rose from within his heart.

No, he couldn't wait any longer! He needed to leave this place!

With those thoughts, Ling Xiao relaxed and fell into the Emperor's chest, quietly saying, "This servant... is willing to listen to Your Majesty, but with the injury this servant has, if this one doesn't serve you well...wu..."

Before he had even finished speaking, the Emperor's lips stopped him and the kiss going from the touching one back to the previous overbearing ones.

Pressing hard against his lips, he overbearingly demanded the sweetness of Ling Xiao's mouth, not even giving him a chance to breathe. In pain, Ling Xiao struggled and slapped the Emperor's shoulder.

Feeling Ling Xiao struggle, the Emperor got up in irritation, his pitch-black sight staring at Ling Xiao like a ravenous wolf that had been starved too long.

Ling Xiao pulled back his neck a little, swallowing his saliva as he fawningly smiled and asked, "Your Majesty, before that, can you exchange wine cups with this servant?"[1]

"......" The Emperor's gaze pensively watched Ling Xiao. He neither agreed or disagreed, but the atmosphere around him was biting cold, seemingly displeased at Ling Xiao's interruption.

Ling Xiao hurriedly picked up the wine pot on the table and poured him a cup, then got another cup filled with tea.

"Your Majesty, this servant is injured so this one cannot drink wine. Can this one use tea to substitute for wine for the exchange?"

With those words, Ling Xiao raised the wine to the Emperor, whose gaze was on the bottom of the drink, thoughtfully.

Ling Xiao was anxious that the Emperor would find something was strange, so he hurried said, "Your Majesty, tonight... is this servant's first time, so this one wishes that you can exchange wine cups with this one, would you be willing to satisfy this servant's request? I beg you..."

Ling Xiao was speaking the truth, his intelligent eyes held some tears, his passionate expectation provoking the Emperor's tenderness. Sighing, he took the wine cup from Ling Xiao.