Chapter 06

Aurelia's POV
I stood in a hospital waiting room in Arizona. My arms were crossed and I was fuming. Bella apparently 'fell' down a flight of stairs and out a window.

Bullshit.

Cora and Charlie were in the waiting room with me along with the Cullens. I refused to acknowledge anyone. Rosalie and Jasper sat in the corner looking like scolded children while Esme and Emmett gave me space. Alice was casually picking at her nails. Renee and Edward were in the hospital room waiting for Bella to wake up. The triplets were at home in Forks having a sleepover with the Clearwaters.

Renee suddenly walked out and said "Bella's awake, she wants to talk to you" Charlie stood up and entered with Cora and I following. Renee held up her hand and apologetically said "Just Charlie" she then goes to the vending machine while I reluctantly sat down with Cora next to me. Edward came out a few seconds later and walked up to me "Aurelia, I hope today's events don't alter our cordial relationship" he says.

The Cullens look back and forth between us while Cora side eyes me and glared at Edward. I stood up and said "You merely proved my previous thoughts about you correct. I don't want you to step foot inside my house EVER again. Do I make myself clear Edward Cullen?" He nods not really caring.

As he walks away I speak up and say "That also includes your late night rendezvous into my room at night. It's fucking creepy how you watch Bella sleep. You should be ashamed of yourself, Edward Anthony Mason" he turns and looks at me stunned. I calmly sit back down a put on my sunglasses.

'Fuck you too sunshine!'

~~~timeskip~~~
Charlie reluctantly let Bella come back with ground rules in place.

Prom night took place the night of Leah's wedding, so while Bella went to live her high school memories. We were all dressed up and partying.

The ceremony was beautiful and I may have shed a few tears during vows

The ceremony was beautiful and I may have shed a few tears during vows..... and as they left for their honeymoon.

A/N: Okay, I have a question regarding my story "The kings Angel" someone accused me of stealing their OC and I'm confused as I originally wrote the rough draft back in April 2015 when I was insecure about my writing but decided to to publish it after gaining some confidence.

I didn't copy them or steal their OC. Can someone tell me what I should do?

Anyways stay safe and have a wonderful day my kings, queens and non-binary royalty 🥰