Prolongue

Aurelia's POV
So I'm gonna keep this as short and simple as possible.

~~~flashback~~~
3rd POV
Charlie Swan was born and raised in Forks, by his parents, Geoffrey and Helen Swan. His parents were in their mid-40s when he was born; they considered Charlie to be a miracle because they had thought that they couldn't have children. He planned to go to college, but when his parents' health began to worsen and was forced to stay in town to take care of his parents. He took a job at the local police department and slowly worked up the ranks.

Renee Higginbotham was born in Downey, California. Her parents divorced when she was young, and she never had much contact with her father. Her relationship with her mother was difficult due to their difference of personalities: Marie was bitter and difficult, while Renée was artistic and outliving. Unable to live with her bitter mother anymore, she started working temporary jobs to make enough money to move in with a friend the first year after high school.

On a summer, Renée went on a trip with her friends and met Charlie when they were passing through Forks. Renée liked Charlie for his serious and responsible yet funny and kind personality, and fell in love with him and vice versa. They thought about each other while separated and Renée promised to visit him on the way back.

Charlie and Renée married soon after they met again, but divorced when Bella was six months, Renee had found it depressing to live in a small town under a rainy climate. Even though they still cared about each other and maintained contact, they never reconciled their relationship.

In the end, Renée married a man named Phil Dwyer and Charlie began a relationship with Cordelia 'Cora' Stone.

Sadly Cora's sister, Zoraida, passed away leaving her daughter, Aurelia, behind. Cora took her niece in and decided to raise her as her own. Charlie decided that now was the time to ask Cora to marry him. She said yes and the two married. Charlie had also legally adopted Aurelia as his daughter.

Then when Aurelia was 3 years old Cora became pregnant with triplets! She had two daughters and one son they were named Damon, Thalia, and Phoebe. Charlie was happy to be a dad again and Aurelia was excited to be a big sister.

During this entire time Bella had refused to see Charlie and the dreary town of Forks, so she was unaware of her stepmother, stepsister, and half siblings. That is until a little bit after her 17th birthday when Renee called and asked Charlie to take care of Bella for the remainder of the school year.

Charlie agreed happy to see his second oldest child.

19 year old Aurelia was attending college while living at home agreed to share her room with her stepsister. The triplets who were now 16 years old all shared a room and were now excited and nervous about meeting their half sister, who they would also be attending school with.

~~~end flashback~~~
Aurelia's POV
That should bring us to today.

I was helping my Aunt cook dinner while the triplets cleaned up the living room for guests after finishing their homework. I peered outside the kitchen window just in time to see Charlie's police cruiser pull into the driveway. I immediately announced their arrival "They're here!" Everyone quickly walked into the living room to greet our father and new sister.

Slowly the door opened to reveal.....