"I'm fine, Grey," he snapped. "Give me the scans."

"Here," Lexie sighed, handing him the envelope.

"Shit," Mark sighed, rubbing his eyes as he backed into the dark on call room.

"Do you..." Lexie frowned, following behind him. "I told her you'd come see her."

"Yeah."

"And she..." Lexie breathed. "I'll go."

"Grey," Mark sighed, grabbing her arm and pulling her into the room. "Just...tell me what the hell I'm looking at here."

"You..." Lexie frowned. "It's the scans you wanted."

"I get that," he snapped.

"Than...you can read them."

"Just tell me...are they normal?"

"No."

"Shit," he cursed harshly, rubbing his eyes again. "Shit."

"Mark..."

"What?"

"We...we're not friends," she said quickly. "I...you're kind of an ass actually and the only time you talk to me is when you're trying to sleep with me and I'm not going to sleep with you but, we're not friends. And you don't have friends besides Dr. Shepherd...but do you...you can talk to me if you need to."

"Sleep with me," he laughed. "Sleep with me. Who the hell would want to sleep with me?"

"All the nurses here."

"Not since I come to work looking like hell."

"Okay but...why do you look like hell?"

"Haven't been sleeping," he shrugged, throwing the scans on the floor before slamming the door shut and falling onto the bed.

"Why...why haven't you been sleeping?" Lexie asked, eyeing the closed door.

"Look, Grey, you seem like a nice enough girl. For an intern, anyway."

"Thanks, I guess."

"But I don't need you therapizing me."

"I was just..." Lexie frowned. "Fine, be an ass and don't talk about it. I don't care."

"What?"

"I don't care if you're an ass. You...you don't have any friends and I was trying to help but I don't need to so just...look at the scans."

"I'm your attending."

"Doesn't mean you can treat me like crap."

"Well, you can't treat me like crap," he frowned.

"I wasn't aware that asking you if you needed to talk was treating you like crap."

"You're feisty."

"And now you're trying to sleep with me again," Lexie groaned.

"Who the hell said I was trying to sleep with you?"

"You've asked a million times."

"Christ, Grey, do I look like I want to sleep with you?" Mark snapped. "I'm too tired to read god damned scans."

"Okay," Lexie breathed. "Honestly, the snapping is not needed."

"Feisty interns," he grunted as he lay back against the pillows.

"Are you going to tell me what's up or should I go?"

"Shep lives with me," Mark breathed quietly, his eyes slightly closed.