You're My Home (Cash Wheeler x OC)

Start from the beginning

As Indiana finished stretching ready for her match, she smiled as she smelt the familiar smell of her favourite cologne that instantly made her feel safe but at the same time, made her heart beat out of her chest "hiya trouble. We just wanted to wish you luck before you went out" Daniel smirked as he turned the woman around to face him and David, giving her a hug "is it wrong to admit that I am really nervous? I don't know if I can do this.... I don't think I'm ready" the green eyed, blonde and pink haired woman whispered to the men; her nervousness obvious to them. Knowing the woman needed a bit of brotherly care, David pulled her into a hug and expressed " hey..you have this Ind, you know you do. You are a natural out there, the fans love you and you've worked your ass off working on your new move set...trust me sis...you have this" "but my shoulder" she whimpered in response "what if I injure it again". Listening to the scared whimper come out of the woman's mouth, David looked at Daniel and released the woman to let his tag partner and brother take her in his arms, as he pulled her into his embrace, he smiled as he felt her hand grip tightly on his bicep as she snuggled into him "hey Pinky.....you trust me and David right?" feeling her nod, he continued whilst stroking her back "we wouldn't let you out there if we thought you weren't ready. You have been cleared for 3 months, you have had matches and won them PLUS you can lift more than most men on the roster...I even think you could give old Wardog a run for his money. You have this, Pixie; we believe in you". Looking at the man as he moved a piece of her curled hair that had fallen out of her trademark high pigtails "thank you ..both of you, I needed to hear that" "we got you sis. Nothing to thank us for" David winked "go out there and kill it, we will be watching right here" Daniel added with his smile, a smile that always made the woman go weak at the knees. Looking at the screen in front of them as Pixie made her entrance, the crowd loving her all the younger of the two men could do was smile and it was something that his tag partner and best friend noticed instantly, David knew everything about Daniel and vice versa (it was one of the things that made them such a good tag team), so however much Daniel tried to mask and hide it, he could see how the man felt about the woman currently kicking ass in the ring and he was determined to get them together. However long it was going to take. Putting his phone back in his pocket, the bald man grinned at the man glued to the screen and exclaimed "you two are going to be the death of me" "what are you talking about?" Daniel stated confusion in his voice whilst still glued fully to the screen "you really don't see it do you? you two are head over heels in love with each other and you two are the only two people in the entire company who can't see it nor admit it" David replied, trying to get through to the man "we are just friends.... really good friends. So leave it David..I mean it" Daniel snapped.

Noticing that the match was reaching it's end, all the mulleted man could think about was what his tag partner and brother had said, he knew his tag partner was right, he was always right about everything, his problem was he didn't know how to broach the subject with Indi. Ever since FTR had made their debut in AEW, and he had met the woman known professionally as 'Indi Moon', he knew that she had been the woman that he had patiently waited for, the woman he wanted to grow old with but however much he wanted to admit it to her, he was scared to admit to her he had fallen head over heels with her in case she didn't feel the same and it ruined their amazing relationship. As everyone backstage watched as the woman began the set up to her new finisher, both men heard the FTW champion joke "how does that woman get more and more attractive every week..." "I dare you to finish that sentence" Daniel growled with an unusual fire in his eyes "calm it" David expressed whilst trying to keep a straight face as he watched his plan begin to work "I'm sorry man, I didn't realize that you had finally made an honest woman out of the evil pixie" "see...I am not the only one that sees it" David expressed with a grin "SHUT UP!!! both of you have no idea what you are talking about" Daniel fumed, his concentration going back to the screen. Watching the woman lift up Skye Blue and execute her new finisher, which she had called 'the full moon' which was a swinging reverse STO (to the shock of everyone in the company and the fans), Daniel yelled as he watched her hit it with perfection and add a moonsault before getting the 3 count and win, looking at the man with a raised eyebrow, David smirked "so...you still want me to believe that you don't feel anything for her" "okay..you want the truth, fine..here it is. She is everything I have ever wanted and waited for and I am hopelessly and pathetically in love with her, Are you happy now?". Looking at the man as he finished his bottle of water, both David and Ricky looked at the man with confusion on their faces "then what's the issue?" David asked "you both like each other..everyone knows it" Ricky added " I don't want to risk losing her as a friend if you are wrong" Daniel admitted, emotion in his voice, watching the man try and get a handle on his building emotions, David replied "I truly don't think you are ever going to loose her dude" but before Daniel could reply, they all froze as they heard a very familiar scream and the sound of footsteps running towards them.