Prologue

"Every kid dreams of being a superhero. Having powers, saving people, But no kid thinks about what it's like to be a hero and not saving people. Truth is, not much else changes. You still hurt, you still love, you still wish and hope and fear things, and you still need people to help you with all of it. In some ways, that's the best part." Barry Allen a.k.a the Flash.

California, Los Angeles 2049

It was a peaceful night in Los Angeles when a red streak with red & black lightning ran across the streets wrecking havoc with colorful streaks of red, yellow, green, blue, purple, black, and white lightning behind it. It was Red Death with some of the hero speedsters chasing him. The ones chasing him was Flash, Piranha, Stormwolf, XS, Impulse, Kid Flash, Jay Garrick, ThunderDozer, Windstorm, Fast Track, even Reverse Flash and Godspeed, who agreed to help take down this speed terror.

"Soon I will be unstoppable and then no one will be able to stop the wrath of Red Death from destroying all life in this world!" Red Death roars as he runs up a building and jumps to other building, but got lightning lasso down

It was Flash who managed to catch him. The other speedsters caught up to him and stand behind him.

"It's over Red Death, you're done torturing innocent lives." Flash said as Red Death got up.

"It's quite cute thinking all of you hero speedsters can stop me, even your enemies, but it won't do you any good. YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!!" Red Death shouts as he sends a giant thunderstorm striking them away from him. Flash, Piranha, Ton-Ton, and Lobo got up weakly as Red Death prepared another lightning blast.

"Don't you get?! YOU CAN'T STOP DEATH COMING!!!" Red Death shouts. Before he can blast them, behind him a green lightning streak phases right through him, paralyzing him. It was Pepe Jr. who ran happily to his dad.

"Whooooo! Eso fue genial, papá!" Pepe Jr. said. Piranha hugged his son happily.

"Great work, hijo." Piranha said. Flash then contact the team.

"Remember the plan, Chester and Cisco recalibrated the suits to take away his speed by hitting him with continuous lightning." Lobo Commando said.

"You guys ready with the gun?" Barry asked through comms.