06.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

The cafeteria. "Careful, sometimes rat food isn't edible. Always smell it first." I said to the unwilling boy, who was holding a tray filled with slop, while I was holding a tray filled with gourmet roast chicken.

"You can have some of mine, since it's your first day." I gave a innocent smile.

As the pair were walking I could feel everyone's eyes on us. "Take a picture, it'll last longer!" I shouted across the cafeteria. "Don't mind them, they always stare at people like us, some would think there jealous. Anyways, sit at the high class table with the rats."

Marcus sat down across from me and he began to doodle in his book. Billy ran up and leaped on the table.

"I think Chico has a crush on you. Or he wants to kill you. Probably kill." Marcus turned around to see Chico staring at him.

"Tomorrow this could be you. Famous." Pointing to a missing poster on his milk carton. Me and Billy laughed. "In his dreams." "Fuck that bully. He pushed a girl." I looked at the boy for the first time with curiosity, I saw a hatred that I hadn't seen before. "Marcus, oh Marcus. That's nothing. You should see what else he's done. He loves Maria, or cares for Maria. I'm not sure if a heart as cold as his could love. Either way, Chico would never kill Maria, he only kills whoever Maria talks too... You."

"What's his deal anyways?" Billy picked up some food and placed it in his mouth. "Chico's cartel. Numero uno on campus. Like the star football kids in a normal school." I point a pencil at Chico, making a slicing motion causing him to look away.

"Dicks." I took out a pocket knife and started to scratch something into the table. "Top of the legacies. Kids from the government l or criminal organisations. As in, not like us." Billy told the boy, still compiling food into his mouth.

"Us-?" I stopped using my knife and pointed at the boy. "Rats Marcus. Jeez you think I told you nothing." Marcus rolled his eyes looking back at Billy.

My old man's an abusive low life, dialled into the mob. You're a bloodthirsty orphan. And shes a stone hearted killer. We're losers dude!" Everyone laughs. "Thank man, I'm not stone hearted, I'm just... particular." A small smile appearing on my face.

Marcus looked over at another table. "What about them?"

"Preps" Billy tried to answer his face filled with milk and rice. "That's disgusting dude, shut your gob!" Billy just looked away.

"Rich kids. mostly CIA, FBI." I finished of Billy's sentence. "Fascists." Marcus was intently staring at me, making me blush a little.

"Exactly." This broke the trance and I looked away, going back to her carving.

"Dixie mob. Considerate cousin-diddlers. White nationalists." Marcus turned around. "Nazi's?"

"You can't seem to keep those rascally varmints down." This was Brandy's table. Marcus's staring earned the table a middle finger. "Oh, white power!"

Billy giggled nervously. "Dude in the iron maiden tee, that's Leonard. Leads the Hessians. Lower on the totem pole, but he's got weed." I thought about that dude. "God he's a dick, but hes a sucker for the ladies. Need any weed just ask your girl to ask him for some, he'll give it for free and a smack on the ass." I said glaring at the hippie.

Marcus laughed. I wasn't a sucker for the ladies like Leonard but I was a sucker for Marcus's smile. "Final World Order out of Watts. Party bummers. Leaders Willie."

"What about her?" I looked up to see Marcus pointing at Saya. Of course it was Saya. "Oh young man's got his eye on the untameable Saya." I said with a sassy undertone