22. Actions Have Consequences 🍋

Start from the beginning

" I would've rather hurt you than see you dead at my feet! I really am sorr-"

" Don't you fucking dare say you're sorry again. I may love you but I'll fuck you until you're black and blue. Don't fucking test me."

I clamped my mouth shut. I could feel him shaking with anger, I really didn't want to make this worse. Toji paused and took a long breath. He went to talk again with a calmer tone but I still felt the venom in his voice.

" So let's settle this then, me or him?"

" Toji please can I just-"

" ME OR HIM Y/N?!" He snapped.

" You! Fuck Toji, obviously you!" I shouted back.

He searched my eyes for a minute before dropping his grip. I shakily raised my hand to cup his face.

" I fucked up Toji. You're right there were other ways but I wasn't thinking clearly at the time-"

He let out a dry laugh.

" Are you  going to say the same excuse every time he's with you? Every time you drop on your knees for him? You really think I'm dumb enough to believe you haven't at least thought about having him inside of you."

My hand fell from his face and I glared at him but I couldn't find the courage to argue back.

" Knowing you had another man on your mind makes me feel murderous, don't you understand that?" He snarled.

He grabbed me by the throat and slammed me back into the wall behind.  He brought his other hand up and started caressing my cheek. My breathing grew heavy as he gave me a sinister smirk.

" I don't fucking like sharing Y/N" He whispered.

I nodded, straining for air as his grip tightened.  I could feel his cock growing hard against me.

" If anyone lays a finger on you again I'm ripping their limbs off and keeping you locked up in chains do you understand?"

I nodded again and his smirk grew wider. He loosened his grip so I could finally gasp for some air.

" See you can be a good girl" he growled.

He slammed his lips on mine. He bit at my lip and our teeth clashed, it was harsh and messy.
All thoughts were lost as his hand dropped from my throat to my hips and pulled me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I instinctively wrapped my arms round his neck as he carried me to the bed.

He slammed me down on the mattress, only breaking the kiss as he stripped my clothes off. My hands went to tug his shirt off but he grabbed both my wrists and pinned my hands above my head.

" No you don't get to fucking touch me yet, you only get to look until I say so." he sneered.

He briefly let go of my wrists to rip his own clothes off. My heart pounded as my eyes raked him up and down.
He started biting at my neck as his cock brushed against my clit, causing me to let out soft impatient moans.

" No one will touch this but me. Ever." He growled as he sunk into me.

Not giving me time to adjust, he pounded into me relentlessly. Our skin slammed together roughly as I cried out. My body shook as sweat leaked out of my pores. 

I wriggled and strained against his hold on my wrists.  I wanted to touch him so badly.

He laughed " You wanna touch me that badly huh? You really are a little slut, I don't know if you deserve to touch me just yet"

I whimpered below him. Seeming amused by my attempt to break free, he finally dropped his hand from my wrists,  allowing me to claw at his back. My eyes rolled back as he hit every sweet spot inside of me. I was about to reach my high but he suddenly pulled out. I groaned in frustration.
He laughed as he sunk in again at a painfully slow pace.

" Tell me who you fucking belong to"

" I-"

His hand slammed on my throat again. He thrusted hard into me with every word he spoke.

" Tell. Me. Who. The. Fuck. You. Belong. To."

" Fuck, I-I'm all yours Toji, I belong to you!" I screamed.

He stopped for a moment and grinned.

" Good girl" he growled.  " Now let the whole fucking street know who you belong to."

His free hand grabbed onto my hip as his pace picked up again to a feral motion. I cried out his name as his groaning grew louder. My inner thighs were stretched and aching from the roughness of his slamming.
He cursed and cooed praises in my ear.
" Y-you're such a good fucking girl for me, fuck- fucking so good, you gonna cum for me princess?"

I nodded as my moaning grew louder. I saw stars and screamed as I reached my high.
Toji soon followed, groaning as he road out his release, filling me up.

He collapsed on top of me, caging my head between is arms. We both panted as our sweat covered us. He rest his forehead on mine.

" You're mine Y/N... Only mine" he breathed.

" Always" I whispered.

A/N: Well damn 🥵 I thought it was about time for another smut chapter it's been too long!  Maybe there will be more next time 😏🤐
Thank you so much for reading! :)