"Revenge is served." Peter said into the com.

"Great job babe come on back and let's watch the fun I'll get us some pop corn." Came the quick response.

Then the voice of Karen came into his ear. "Peter, bird brain is coming"

'Shoot what do I do?!?'

He could hear Clint now and he quickly jumped to the ceiling, crawling his way along out of the vents to watch the show with his boyfriend.

Clint's pov.
I was so dead. Nat was going to kill me plain and simple I really should not have glitter bombed her window bites but it was just a prank I mean lighten up. Clint rolled his eyes as he jumped up out of sight into the vents towards the safety of his nest.

The room looked the same as when I left it last except a game controller but I had probably brought it here when I was running from someone it's not that unusual of an occurrence in fact I believe that it happens at least twice a week.

Clint shrugged carelessly before shoving off his shoes and going to walk to his comfortable been bag chair but instead is met with a sharp stabbing pain and stepping on more Lego .before he finally fell over  luckily for him not on the Lego but in the bean bag chair only to look up and find himself dowsed in whipped cream and sprinkles.

Clint frowned. Who!?! What?!?huh!!?

Clint was never one to ponder things so he just licked some of the whipped cream from his hands 'at least it's not shaving foam' he thought to himself and looks at the controller before deciding to play game before cleaning himself up.

Putting call of duty in the game console he turned in the controller only to hear a piercing alarm erupt from the controller itself. Clint tried to stop the alarm but failed and eventually decided to simply smash the controller instead. Only to realise he could have taken out his hearing aids  and taken it to tiny to fix it.

Peter pov

Jumping on the couch the show began Clint appeared on the screen muttering about Nat killing him something about glitter?

The show was hilarious especially when Clint muttered about it  at least not being shaving foam then smashing the controller before groaning that he could have just taken it to Tony to fix. Tiny would have to dismantle it to find the whole purpose was to be an alarm then yell at Clint for it being a prank.

Clint jumped out of the vents and walked up to us as Pietro changed the channel and I continued laughing at the mental image.

"Peter why are you laughing?"Clint asked.

Peter turned to him only to burst into another fit of laughter again form imaging Clint covered in whipped cream running from Tony for the controller prank. That wasn't his idea.

" Nothing dumb Clint" Peter smirked and Clint sighed.

"Kid I thought we went over this already but at least you know you have been texting the avengers. How come your not freaking out?"

"Oh I did believe me I did but I got over it I have my amazing boyfriend and his dysfunctional family now and I couldn't be better." Grinned peter.

"Oh he's definitely a keeper pietro. Keep him" said Clint smirking as well probably expecting Pietro to blush.

"Oh I will dad, don't you worry about that" Pietro said pulling  Peter into a hug again.