Chapter 10

Everything was going great the Potters were leaving me alone except for hateful glares by James and Charles and longing ones from Lily. After that first night we spent a couple more hours planning the prank on the terrible trio as Blaise dubbed them.

It was about 2 weeks later when the twins put the prank in motion. It was going to make them shout random embarrassing facts/ thoughts about each other for a week. We had decided to start the prank on Monday so it would be the most embarrassing.

That morning the youngest Weasley started the outbursts with, "I think Charles is incompetent" after that there was a lot of commotion especially from the Potters, Dumbbells and Ron. I don't think there was a better way to put Charles in his place than that. Granted I did not know that the youngest Weasley would say that but it worked in our favor.

By the end of the week the trio were struggling to get along but haven't split up almost as if something or someone was forcing them to be friends. If I had to get I would say that Dumbbells had something to do with it.

Soon it was time for break, as always my group and I go home while the twins "stay at the castle". In reality the twins don't stay, they set up doubles of themselves to act normally and they come home with me. So we all pack up our things and the twins set up their doubles.

The train ride was relaxing as the group of us were in our compartment including the twins. When we got to the train station we all separated and headed home, but not without glamouring the twins so people wouldn't recognize them.

Me and the twins head to our parents, the twins consider them the parents they never had as their real ones neglect and try and change them.

When we were in our first year we (me and Draco) met the twins on the train. Against popular belief we didn't mind Weasley's and let the twins sit with us after they had no where to sit. During the train ride we all talked and played games creating a bond, when we were stored in opposing houses we decided to keep our friendship a secret.

I noticed the disdain the twins had for their parents first. Over the rest of the year they slowly opened up to us about the fact that their parents neglected them. I decided to write to my parents about it, and asked if they could stay with us over the Yule break that was coming up. They said yes and when I told them they told us that their parents would not allow it as my parents are considered dark but that if they could they would love it. The rest of the group decided to come up with a way for them to come to mine without anyone knowing coming up with their doubles.

Ever since then they've been coming to mine for most of the breaks including summer break with only a couple of weeks at home. They even have their own rooms with clothes and consider it their real home.