Chapter 7

Bold = Fred
Italics = George
Underline= Both
Harry's POV
Once I make it down to the Gryffindor common room I ask the Fat Lady to get the twins for me. I wait for a moment before I hear the door open. I turn and there I see two ginger twins.

"How was your summer my twins" I ask.

"We came up with more inventions, and,"

"Pranked our siblings,"

"So very well"

"Great I have a favor to ask you."

"Hit,"

"Us"

"I need you guys to prank "my little brother" and if your up for it his little sidekicks.":

They look at each other and nod,

"We're in"

"Great meet in the chamber at 12 tomorrow" I tell them before heading off.

I walk back to my own common room. Once I get there I see that my friends are waiting for me. I should have expected as much, knowing them. They'd want the gossip and to make sure I was ok.

"What took so long?" Blaise asked.

"I had to go talk to the twins after the meeting." I told them.

"So what did they want anyways?" Dray asked. (AN I know he'd hate it but I find it adorable so )

"They wanted to switch me to the atrocious Gryffindor house (AN this is not my personal opinion just that's what they would say in the story) and they thought they still had a right to even after what happened at the manor. What a bunch of egotistical maniacs." I said.

"Honestly how thick are they. You clearly told them you weren't theirs and you've been in Slytherin since 1st year. I bet they didn't even know you were in Slytherin until this year and know that they know they couldn't take it." Pansy told us.

"That wouldn't be surprising. I mean they didn't even know your parents adopted you until this year and it's not like they've been hiding you. It's common knowledge that you were adopted. Granted not everyone knows that you were a Potter at one point [unfortunately] but still." Theo said.

"Yeah we should get to bed, we have class tomorrow." Pansy said.

We said our goodnights and headed to our rooms. Everyone in Slytherin has their own dorm and bathroom. However me and Draco just alternate between our rooms. Since it's the first night it's my room for tonight. We both do our nightly routines and as usual I finish mine first. I climb into bed and wait for Draco. After 30 minutes of waiting for him to be done he's finally ready. He climbs into bed next to me and our body's curl into eachother.

I wake up and get up. I see that Draco's still asleep so I wake him up with kisses around his face. I see him smile and know that he's up. He keeps his eyes closed so I keep kissing him. Meanwhile I silently summon a bucket of water. I move my head so that I'm out of the way and drop it on him. He jumps up.

"What the bloody hell!?" He exclaims angrily.

I try not to laugh but I fail miserably. He just looks so angry. He's just to adorable. He just huffs and goes into the bathroom. I get ready and wait for him so we can walk down to the common room where we'll meet our friends and head to breakfast.