Chapter nine: the darkness.

"where is she going?" Ahan asked sparsh could not think of anything, her mind was just thinking about shanaya

"where is she going?" Ahan asked sparsh could not think of anything, her mind was just thinking about shanaya..shanaya "sparsh," rohan called sparsh turned around and asked "what is it?"

"you know something about, you know about Dabria?" Aanshi said "Dabria, means An angel of death, a evil spirt.and can awake the blood guy" sparsh said, "so what happened to you Alekto? Why you came here?" Samar said "i have talked to sparsh, and I think he is feeling in love with shanaya." Alekto said "and what make you say that?" Samar said "you know what your father said, he can pick his bride who he will fell in love" Alekto said.

"he will first serve to protect the gamers, not fell in love with them" samar said

Alisha was changing to dark purple, before she breaks the diamond "hi there alisha, sorry Dabria " shanaya said alisha tone changed "hey there witch" alisha said as she turned around changing into her witch form, "i knew you here a trouble" shanaya said as her eyes turned red and alisha was going to attack her but shanaya uses her powers to save her self, but it was to powerful for her as she was floating in the sky but she landed back on the foot.

As the guards were walking around rohan in his beast mode come and attacked them, as the sea side "well they made a mistake making the camp at the sea side" aanshi said as she used her hands to control water, the guards where after her aanshi made bullets and throw at them, ahan opened the door with his powers and saw few guards on the floor "looks like shanaya came till here" preeti said "no shit" ahan repiled preeti took cards out of her hands "why you need cards for?" Ahan asked "because look ahead" preeti said as a zombie came to attack them and preeti used her powers floated here and there and attacked them.

"Are we done yet?" Sparsh asked samira "hold up!" Samira said as she was about to open the door through a dead men, but then they heard rashmi scream as nick was getting badly beaten, aanshi who was beating the guys up with her powers heard her scream, rohan who had guards around him also heard it he went through them and went inside and he slowly went back to normal mode, everyone was at where rashmi and nick where saumya used her powers to throw them away.

"look at your friends, looked like they need for your help" alisha said as shanaya was struggling to get out from her trap, shanaya saw this and was angry she used her powers to make alisha go when she got him shanaya throw her away.

Shanaya went to find them, suddenly everyone was flying in that area and when they where about to fall shanaya came there and used her powers to stop the fall, shanaya felt a motion of slow, as she could see her power here and there as she was saving everyone but then she saw a woman and smiled at her shanaya got confused. She kept them down, and all of them looked at her "shanaya" all of them called as everyone, "stop alisha, form destroying the stone" shanaya said as she left, "okay I, rohan, aanshi, samira and sparsh go and check on shanaya, you four stop alisha!" Saumya said as everyone nodded and left. Samira used her powers to make guards kill them slef.

"why shanaya is danger then?" Samar asked "she is not danger, but she can awake it" Alekto said.

shanaya came and saw shanaya came down and saw the statue of the king which turned back alive, and put her hand front as the red dark mist with fire forms shanaya eyes where turning red , the king was slowly turning to dust

Flash used his powers to cause a confusion for preeti and ahan to take the diamond, which was success full before alisha could do anything rashmi used her powers and freed her from the spirt.

"shanaya!" Sparsh called shanaya looked at them as they saw five of her friends in danger she used her powers to make a shield around them, she was not able to handle it for one side she wanted to control the king mind who was turning to dust and other side want to save her friends, the guards where smart so the broke the shield and shanaya lost control on her powers the guards throwed the arrow at her which she got it and feel down.

"shanaya!" The five of them shouted as they ran towards her, the gaurd was laughing sparsh got so angry as used his powers and throwed the beam from his eyes and attack him. rohan kept her head on his lap and sparsh hold her hands "shanaya!shanaya!shanaya!shanaya!" she heard the callings "wake up" sparsh said shanaya looked at the sky as everything turned black and blue..

"and too much use of power can make you go through the hell gate.."Alekto said and samar got worried.

"Alekto said and samar got worried