CHAPTER TWO: SHE IS ALSO HURT

Shanaya awoke with a headache, changed, and went downstairs to eat

Shanaya awoke with a headache, changed, and went downstairs to eat. She only ate a toast and said she was not hungry. Rohan came down wearing his blue jacket and ate his food and left with Shanaya. When they got outside, they saw Eric. "Uncle Eric, what are you doing here? going somewhere?" Shanaya asked "yes shanaya, I am going to drop you both at your high school!" eric said "what!" Rohan and shanaya both shouted together . "yes, now get in!" eric said and both kids got in.

during the driver, the three of them talked about various things, like society, how they met, etc., and the three of them got along very well. Eric dropped them at high school and both of them went inside.

in the corridor, Rohan and shanaya saw everyone gathered around they both went there and saw Mr. Ritesh there science teacher's head lying on the floor. everyone was in shock, Shanaya saw Sparsh talking to the pupil she went there Sparsh looked at her and said "Hi, shanaya"

"hi Sparsh, may i ask why you are talking to the pupil?" Shanaya asked him "actually, he was the one who saw the head, i am just asking what happened?" Sparsh said. "well, the pupil looks scared first you should calm him down!" Shanaya said.

"He is calm down," Sparsh said pointing towards the scared pupil "but he does not look like it!" Shanaya said then she looked at him and asked "please calm down, you did not kill Mr. Rithesh sir, can you please tell me how you found out about it?"

"I was cleaning the corridor, and I saw Aranv's old locker open. I thought something is fishy, when I opened the door I saw his..head... and I threw it on the floor" The pupil said. "wait, the head was in the looker, that's is a safe place to store it" Sparsh said, shanaya looked at him and said "you know sometimes you talk senes and sometimes rubbish"

the police came there and took a look at the crime scene. after the high school got over Shanaya was in the canteen Libary researching about the mysteries death which aranv one told him about once which was happening in this town. and Rohan is in the football practice

She saw Uncle eric talking to Sparsh she came there and said "Hello uncle eric" the both of them looked at her and eric said "hello shanaya! Rohan just came and told me that we both can go home, his friend ahan will drop him" Shanaya nodded and said, "okay, but may I ask what are you doing with Sparsh?"

"Actually he said that he is your friend and he is waiting for you because he wanted to tell you something. he is a really nice guy you know" eric said Shanaya looked at Sparsh and asked, "what do you want me for?" Shanaya said "remeber when you told me that about murder cases, and from dhriti, I heard from someone that you and some of your friends were investigating a murder case and i also heard that they are an ongoing missing case in this society, so I thought you would help me. please" when shanaya heard this she remembered how aranv said the same thing.

"yes, I will help you!" Shanaya replied "can I also join! I love true crime," eric said raising his hands up shanaya smiled and said "Yes uncle"

at the football ground

Rohan took a break from the game he seat beside saumya "did you talk to her?" Saumya asked him. "I tried but she is not ready to open her feeling yet." Rohan replied and he took a sip from the black color water bottle "After aranv got missing, he is getting alone" Saumya repiled "yes, she is more affected about his death, she is not believing it and she is saying that he is missing not dead" Rohan said.

"shanaya is a sweet soul, she loved him a lot. of course, it would take time for her" Saumya said. "and what about Samira, she is also affected" Rohan said looking at Samira who was seated far away looking at the sky. "i know, they both loved him." Saumya said, rohan looked at Saumya and said "why you talk to Samira, it helps"

"you just spoke the line which I said long back," Saumya said as she got up and pulled Rohan's cheeks and went to Samira and rohan started smiling. Saumya kept her hand on Samira's shoulders, Samira looks her, and she side hugged her.