CHAPTER ONE: THE NEW LIFE

Rohan woke up from his bed, he got up and looked around to see if shanaya is there but no

Rohan woke up from his bed, he got up and looked around to see if shanaya is there but no..  He changed and went downstairs, and shanaya was eating and checking her phone.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Rohan asked as he took a seat. Shanaya looked at him and said, "I just woke up late" 

Shanaya never wakes up late...Rohan stared at the fourth wall.

In the background, their dad and Eric discussed the southern werewolf as Rohan and Shanaya ate their food. After eating. "I think we should leave, we have to pick up Saumya from Rashmi and Aanshi's house," Rohan said looking at his watch, "no need Rohan, they have already left from high school," Shanaya said.

"What is going on Rohan? You're jealous!" Shanaya inquired with a smirk. "Madam we're getting close, let's go!" Rohan replied.

The high school.

The relationship between ahan and preeti is going well, Nick has moved on, Rashmi is just Rashmi, but Aanshi is experiencing problems as she hates herself, and I do not know why?" Rohan remarked.

While storing her books inside the locker, Shanaya heard someone say "welcome to high school madam Shanaya". Shanaya smiled and closed the locker before looking at the person and saying "Sakshi, You better stop visiting me every morning in the locker room!"

 Shanaya smiled and closed the locker before looking at the person and saying "Sakshi, You better stop visiting me every morning in the locker room!"

One of the members of the southern werewolf gang, Sakshi Pawar is brown-haired and possesses the ability to create portals and ice. She is teaching Shanaya archery.

"I hate being a loner, and you're the only friend I have here," Sakshi said as she pointed at Shanaya. "So I guess we're going to practice after class," Shanaya replied.

Sakshi asked, "Do you know that after 4 weeks, your brother will assume control of the Southern werewolves?" Shanaya stopped and looked at her "I didn't know about that, I thought the vote would be announced" Shanaya replied.

"This isn't true, Shanaya, Your dad will give Rohan leadership," Sakshi said. "Dad always gives things to Rohan, things will never change," Shanaya replied.

rashmi came down, and bumped into Nick "ouch, so sorry" Rashmi said "not...it's okay." Nick said as he gave her the fallen books. "So how are you?" Rashmi asked "great, feeling like myself again," Nick said and Rashmi nodded. Preeti stepped in and said "we have to go to class, Rashmi," ahan said "and we have to go too"

The two new kids have also joined the school,

In the history class

"Can somebody tell me the purpose to convene the Vienna Congress in 1815?" the history teacher asked and everyone raised their hands "Alisha tell" the teacher said.

A teacher asked Alisha, "Was it To restore the conservative regime in Europe?" Alisha said, "Wrong answer," and then she started looking for a person. Teacher called the person who was standing aside shanaya and asked, "Sparsh, would you please tell me the answer." when shanaya heard, she felt wired, "The Congress of Vienna was supposed to provide a long-term peace plan for Europe by resolving both the French Revolutionary War and Napoleonic War." Sparsh answered. Shanaya turned around and saw Sparsh looking at her with curious and shy eye.

 Shanaya turned around and saw Sparsh looking at her with curious and shy eye

After looking ahead, she began writing the notes. After the 4th class, Shanaya went to the canteen for lunch when she saw Samira waiting for her. She got angry and left. "I am not angry, I just don't know which situation I'm in." Shanaya replied to herslef. She went to the garden and sat down and started eating food and looking at the murders then she heard a voice "To much anger is not good for health." She looked up and saw Sparsh.

Sparsh said, "you have alexithymia," Shanaya asked. "Alexithymia occurs when a person has difficulty identifying and expressing their emotions. It is not a mental illness, but it can have serious consequences." Sparsh said. "did you see what happened in the canteen?" Shanaya asked.

"I know I shouldn't do this, but I can't help it," Sparsh said "is fine, I understand," Shanaya replied. " I'm Sparsh randhawa btw," he said as he extended his hand "I'm Shanaya Singhania," Shanaya said as she shook hands.

"mind if i seat" sparsh asked "sure" shanaya said as sparsh took a seat he took a look at the murder cases and said  "I thought everyone lived happily in this town" Sparsh replied. "if only happiness stayed that long." She responded as she took out her journal and said "i know i should not do this, and i should not tell you.. but i some what trust you.. so... here.." shanaya said showing them "that looks like shit" sparsh remarked and shanaya smiled "they are the people who i knew, and some people studied in this school.. and most of these people went missing and one of them is my old friend" shanaya said "and you are seeing these cases, to see if your friend is connected to them" sparsh asked "yeah" shanaya nodded "well shanaya..looks like you got a partner" sparsh said with a smile

As soon as Rohan and Shanaya went home from high school, their day had gone smoothly, and now everyone is sleeping, suddenly Shanaya opens her eyes and they turn red.