☞︎︎︎17 - what...???

Start from the beginning

Jk. Huh...!?!? For telling this

Jin. Shut up you punk what do you think I call you for telling this I was calling you from last night for sharing me folders of next project for preparation... Now share me right now....
*In anger rap style... And one breath*

 And one breath*

Jk. Okay hyung... I will send you-----
Before completing his sentence Jin cut the call... He look towards time and it 12 of the noon

Jk. Oh god...
He took his laptop and share those folders to Jin...
And did his morning routine and went out of his room...

Yn is busy in kitchen making some food...

Jk. I will not eat today I am not hungry...
Telling to Yn while standing in kitchen door...

Yn. Okay...

Jk. Okay huh...!?!? Can't she ask me for eating something how...?? I am really hungry...
In his mind

Yn. Just eat now if your dream is ended...
While coming out of kitchen wipping her wet hands with dry towel...

Jk. Drama...??? What do you mean huh...

Yn. Nothing... Okay bye...
While taking her things from the table

Jk. Where are you going

Yn. Where...??? On work

Jk. Oh I guess...

Yn. Guess what...???

Jk. Nothing just wait for a while I will drop you
Sit on the dinning table...

Yn. Naaa... I am already late...
And leave from there

Jk. What ever...
Smirk

Yn POV...

I went out of house and went towards my car... What where are my keys... I searched for them in my purse but no use...

Yn. Oh god... Where are my keys now...

I went back inside house searching for keys...

Jk POV...

As I went to dinning area after getting ready for office I saw Yn's office think we're on table with car keys...

You will not want to went for work with me huh... Let's See...
While thinking he grab the keys and kept it in pocket and sat on dinning table...

I am eating my break fast then I saw Yn came with all her stuffs in her hands she kept them on tablet and was searching for something probably her car keys...
*Laughing in mind after seeing her panic situation* I finish my food preventing my self from bursting out my laughing after seeing her situation... And went towards her with my office bag in my hand...

Jk. You are still here...???
She simply nodded and again start finding her key...

Yn. Did you See my car keys..???
Turn towards jungkook

Jk. Umm... No... So are you coming with me now may I drop you there...
She grab her things and follow him

Yn. Okay let's go now...

They are on their way... In car the whole way is silent in car like the very awkward movement he stop car in front of her gallery... She went out of can... She is just about to went inside...

Jk. Yn...!!!

Yn. Hmm...

He through her car's keys towards her... She catch them looking towards him in confusing way

Jk. Bye...
Smirk proudly...

Yn. You I will see you... Just wait there
Before she can went near his car he started the car engine and went from there...

She is holding keys in her feasts her tightly In anger... Tapping her feets angerly on ground then went inside her gallery...

Time skip...

After some days...

Today Yn is not going to her work bcz her friend who is pregnent comming to meet Yn today... And jungkook is out of Seoul for some days for his buisness meeting...

On call...

Yn. Hello...

???. Hi unnie it's me I am here... But the guard's are not letting me in...
In cute way and make pout...

Yn. Okay I am comming wait...
Chuckle...
And cut the call

Yn came out of house searching for her friend... Who is waving to her from the opposite side of road...

Yn. Pls let her come in...
To guards

Guard. Sorry Mam but sir didn't allowed us to let the unknown person let in

Yn. Hey she's not unknown she is my friend and you have to listen my orders to in am the owner of your boss...
Keeping her hands on her waist in anger

Guard. Sorry we can't allow----

Yn. No more words she will come in that's final... And I will talk with jungkook so now you will let her come in right...

Guard nodded in no...

Yn run her hands through her hairs in anger...

Yn. If you will not listen me I will fire you all...

And went to took her friend from the opposite side of road...

Yn. Better you should listen to me...
Pointing towards guard's...
Standing in front of house... And then went inside...

Yn. Oh they really peaced up me... Oh sorry for that all Come in June...
Clearing path for her to come inside....

Oh wtf june huh....!?!? Really june.... Oh this shameless be*ch why he again came...

TBC ....

From now on the character's will starts which I hate the most oh my poor Yn be strong in this situation.... I am with you... 🥺

Thanks for 600+ views ...

Borahae...