He coldly snorted and reached out a hand, hitting Ling Xiao's acupuncture point. Ling Xiao's body went rigid, and he realized that he couldn't move at all.

He frowned and tried to say something, but with a poke of Lan Wei's hand, he couldn't even speak anymore.

Ling Xiao clenched his teeth in confusion, just what was Lan Wei trying to do?!

While Ling Xiao was doubting him, Lan Wei bent down and picked up Ling Xiao, throwing him over his shoulder. Then, with footsteps as light as the wind, he jumped onto the roof.

Ling Xiao widened his eyes in shock, with his body over Lan Wei's shoulder, his head hung down while his waist pressed against Lan Wei's shoulder. All the blood in his body rushed to his head, making him feel unwell.

What was even more terrifying was that Ling Xiao's posture right now allowed him to see the difference of height between the floor and the roof. It was around four to five meters! If Lan Wei wasn't careful and he fell down...

Ling Xiao shuddered at the chill, cold sweat scared out of him by his own imagination!

Not waiting for Ling Xiao to adapt, Lan Wei carried Ling Xiao like that as he ran the whole way.

Ling Xiao's eyes widened, listening to the wind whistling past his ears as the scene before his eyes flashed by.

Lan Wei's shoulder blade was pressed against Ling Xiao's stomach, and the whole journey of shaking and the occasional bump from the shoulder blades made Ling Xiao want to vomit. Unfortunately, his acupuncture was hit, so he could not move or speak and could only endure it.

Ling Xiao's face went through a myriad of changes in a short time: red, black, then white. It was only a short time, but it felt like a century to him.

Finally, when Ling Xiao was about to faint, Lan Wei hid himself from an imperial guard and rushed into the palace before stopping, and he placed Ling Xiao down on the bed within the palace.

Ling Xiao weakly opened his eyes and glanced around his surroundings. Lan Wei had unexpectedly brought him back to Ning Xuan Palace.

Just what was Lan Wei trying to do?!

Ling Xiao glared at Lan Wei, rage leaping from his eyes.

It wasn't rare for Lan Wei to see Ling Xiao make threatening gestures, but this kind of rage while he could only powerlessly lie on the bed was something that Lan Wei saw for the time first.

This kind of Ling Xiao resembled a kitten that had puffed out all of its fur; it was only false bravado without any threat. This caused Lan Wei to have the illusion that Ling Xiao was "quite soft". Startled by his own thoughts, Lan Wei suddenly flung his head to throw off the strange thought.

He had long experienced Ling Xiao's strength, how could a person like this have a soft side?

Lan Wei sneered and stared at Ling Xiao, taking precautions, "If you do not make a sound or make some kind of evil plot, then I will undo your acupuncture point."

Ling Xiao blinked at him, indicating he agreed. Lan Wei gave him a glance, lifting his hand to undo his acupuncture point when he suddenly thought of something and placed it back down.

Ling Xiao glared at Lan Wei's hand, as if he wanted to glare out two holes in it.

Lan Wei said to himself, "I cannot let you go, if you still hold the thoughts of trying to die with Mo Qi, then this Young Master did it in vain. Furthermore..."

With a move of his hand, Lan Wei took out the letter he long prepared and walked to a candle to burn it: "You said in the letter, that it was because Mo Qi set you up that you were almost castrated, so you hate her, but this Young Master remembers that in this matter, I also hold responsibility. If you hate her that much, then you probably don't feel much better towards me. I cannot allow this kind of danger."