Fu Yujun looked in the direction that the Emperor of Mu Country left in along with the obvious increase of guards. He silently thought about it, rubbing his chin as he looked around.

"Your Highness, this way."

The banquet had already ended, the small eunuch that guided Fu Yujun hiddenly urged him to depart.

Fu Yujun raised an eyebrow. With a final glance toward the direction the Emperor of Mu Country had left in, he slightly smiled and followed the small eunuch with his men.

Back at the residence.

Fu Yujun was pacing around in his room, no matter what, he could not get rid of the stunning dance from the banquet within his mind. He could not forget that beautiful image on the cotton screen.

He was thinking, just what kind of peerless talent was able to dance like that?

Who was she? What did she look like?

Fu Yujun thought about it a lot, his heart feeling as if it was being gnawed by ants. It both hurt and itched and was really hard to bear.

When that dancer had left in the end, that back figure of hers made him yearn for her day and night.

With how protective the Mu Country's Emperor was toward her, Fu Yujun knew that he should not be thinking about it, yet he could not control himself back at the banquet. Time and time again he discreetly asked about her, but besides the Emperor of Mu Country, all the other people did not know either.

Because that Emperor of Mu Country intended to hide the dancer from the beginning, many of Fu Yujun's inquiries were brushed away in a few words.

As a result, Fu Yujun hadn't been able to get any news pertaining to that dancer.

But the more the Emperor tried to hide her, the more Fu Yujun tried to find her. He really wanted to know the true identity of that dancer!

"Knock knock." From the door came knocking sounds.

Fu Yujun regained his senses and walked back to the table and sat down. Pouring himself a cup of tea, he yelled toward the door, "Come in."

The one that came in was a man dressed in brown short clothing, his head also wrapped with a brown cloth and his skin was dark. His mustache was shaped like a 八.

When he came in, he knelt in front of Fu Yujun and saluted once.

Fu Yujun nodded and allowed him to rise. This man was one of his attendants, his name was Xiao Feng.[1]

"Did you get any information?"

Xiao Feng knew a bit of martial arts and also knew how to camouflage himself. He was smooth and evasive. Fu Yujun had had him ask around about what happened tonight in the imperial palace.

"Your Highness, this subordinate has already obtain information." Xiao Feng had a proud expression as he continued, "Tonight, there was an assassin in the Mu Country's palace."

"Assassin?" Fu Yujun raised an eyebrow at that, "That's strange, if there was an assassin, why would the Emperor hurriedly go over to somewhere so dangerous?"

Xiao Feng hurried explained, "Your Highness does not know, but the reason why the Emperor hurried over, was because the place the assassin appeared had an eunuch."

Fu Yujun was blank at that reply, with some doubt on his face, he thought about it for a while before asking, "Is there anything special about that eunuch?"

Xiao Feng answered, "Your subordinate is not certain, but there is a rumor that he is the Mu Country Emperor's First (Male) Consort."

"Male concubine?" Fu Yujun eyes went slack, slightly flabbergasted, "No, that eunuch also cannot be counted as a man. I did not expect the Emperor of Mu Country had this kind of taste as well."