- Backstories -

A;N - Hey everyone thank you for reading! I hope you've all enjoyed the story and this is a reminder that the sequel to The Art Of Betrayal is out now :)

I also realised that I haven't gone through the members backstories, this is just another chance for you all to get to know the characters a little more.

Minho :

Minhos father was a gang leader so he grew up in the criminal life, when he was fourteen his mother died in a car accident as her car was attacked my an opposing gang. Minhos father thought it was Jisungs father which lead to the battle between levanter (Minhos old gang) and Miroh (Jisungs fathers group). After the battle between the two gangs Minhos dad was announced as dead along with Jisungs father who both died in the fire. Minho grew up by himself and rebuild levanter as his own gang, he recruited people and expanded world wide, becoming the most dangerous, wanted and most well known gang in Seoul and internationally.

Chan :

Chan was born in Australia, his father was a weapons trader who worked for Minhos father and traded guns over to him in Seoul. Chan looked after Hannah and Lucas from a young age as his mother was never around due to drug abuse and alcoholism. When Chan was 19, he took his siblings and moved them to Seoul to get away from their mother, Minho recruited Chan into levanter and then invited him to the then second in command. A few years later, Hannah and Lucas were taken by Jinyoung who forced him into trying to take down Levanter by using the siblings as blackmail. He worked with Jisung and Got7 to plan out the attack which backfired on Jinyoung once they all teamed up together .

Changbin :

Changbin had a normal life, he grew up without the gang violence introduced by his parents. His mother was a cop and Changbin went through her files one day and became fascinated with the idea of being in a gang. He sought Minhos father out and agreed to give him information on the police department for a role in Levanter. He was granted access and once the gang was passed down to Minho he began to work for him instead.

Hyunjin :

Hyunjin grew up with a poor family; he had to work from a young age to help support his family. As he got older, he started street fighting to earn money, he was successful and won 9/10 of his fights. He was recruited by Minhos father when Hyunjin had defeated one of his bodyguards in a fight. At the age of 20, Hyunjin was promoted as head bodyguard and he was then also put in charge of weaponry and management by Minho.

Jisung :

Jisung had a similar background to Minho, they grew up together and both of their families had involvement in gang crimes but Jisungs father was accused of Killimg Mr Lees wife. After the death of his father and the betrayal of his best friend, Jisung moved to Japan where he was recruited by Jinyoung. Jisung helped Jinyoung to infiltrate and destroy gangs, he was then called back to Seoul and created a false under then name of J.One. Jinyoung sent him on a mission to infiltrate a gang named Levanter. Jisung was unaware of the leader and once he found out who was in charge (Minho) he quit sending information and betrayed Jinyoung by working with Minho.

Felix :

Felix was also born in Australia, he had a rough upbringing as his father would often disappear and not return for days, maybe weeks at a time. Felixs mother struggled with rent and hospital bills so Felix decided to steal to help out with the bills. He stole from the wrong people and ended up stealing from a. dangerous  gang in Australia. He couldn't give the money that he stole from them back so they killed his mother as revenge. That still wasn't enough for them so they went after Felix who managed to use the rest of the money to flee to Seoul. He was stranded in Seoul with no money and no speaking skills but was found by Minho who invited him to the gang.

Seungmin :

Seungmin lived a similar life to Changbin except he didn't want to join the gang life he was forced into it. Seungmin was a distant relative to the notorious Kim family, they were involved in the gang life- Seungmin and his family however, were not. Once his mother died from a heart disease, Seungmin was forced to live with the Kim family who treated him like shit. They ignored him most of the time and the rare times where they were actually aware of his existence they would berate and belittle him. It wasn't until Mr Lee and his sixteen year old son Minho were invited for dinner that he finally got the chance to be free. Mr Lee saw potential in Seungmin and invited him to live with him and Minho. Seungmin accepted and was more of a technological member than an out in the field guy..

Jeongin :

Jeongin lived with his older brother in a house in Busan, their father and mother were both in prison for murder and fraud which didn't go down well with the kids in school. Jeongin was bullied all throughout his child hood, but that stopped one day when Jeongin crossed paths with Minho. Minho noticed the names that the younger boy would he called and he decided to do something about it. The elder taught them all a lesson and saved Jeongin from an eternity of bullying. For that, the young boy was forever great full and when he was a few years older, he left his brothers care and went to join Levanter as a thank you.

A; N - Minho saving everyone what a cutie

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥 - 𝐒𝐤𝐳/ 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠 🎉