Lan Wei gasped for breath. Because he was angry, his face was red and he glared at Ling Xiao. unconsciously, his gaze sweeping past Ling Xiao's lower body, and he slightly widened his eyes. He seemed to have thought up of something and became clear-headed in an instant. He had a good idea in his mind to handle Ling Xiao.

His complexion slowly returned to normal and he stared at Ling Xiao with evil intentions, and an alarm sounded in Ling Xiao's mind.

Then he heard Lan Wei said, "Ling Xiao, you are now favored person by the Emperor's side. The Emperor loves you quite a bit and even wants to have you ascend as a male concubine. These are all good however... getting the Emperor's love, you would need to attend the Emperor with your body sooner or later. But, with your secret, how can you attend to the Emperor? You have always been a eunuch in front of the Emperor."

With those words, Lan Wei lifted his sword and somewhat aimed at Ling Xiao's lower body. Ling Xiao's smile was sluggish and slightly pulled together his legs.

Seeing his small movement, Lan Wei darkly smiled. This smile made Ling Xiao's scalp go numb.

Lan Wei said, "You are certain that the Prime Minister's Household would not tell your secret to the Emperor, that is because the Prime Minister's Household is related to your entrance into the palace. If the Prime Minister's Household exposes your secret, then it would be hard to avoid the Emperor's suspicions. If the Emperor was really suspicious, then the Prime Minister's Household would be involved and it would be hard to escape the crime."

Saying to this point, Lan Wei coldly shot Ling Xiao a glance. Ling Xiao was a smart man, it was because he knew this that he was so secure of himself knowing that he had backing.

"Therefore, the Prime Minister's Household can only deny to death that you do not have anything to do with us. Like this, we can wait for your secret to be exposed and then you will no longer have the Emperor's trust and by that point, the people who know of the inside story will have all disappeared. Thus the Prime Minister's Household could also pass this event safely. However, apart from this, there is another good way."

Hearing to this point, Ling Xiao had a bad premonition.

Lan Wei suddenly lifted his sword and with a glee, the sword stopped at Ling Xiao's crotch, separated only by the soft fabric between it and Ling Xiao's life root.

Ling Xiao went stiff, those words and this sword were the highest threat to him, and he retreated several steps, his heart still fearful.

Lan Wei raised the sword and approached Ling Xiao step by step, "Making you into a real eunuch would be more safe... you should also thank this Young Master. As long as you turn into a real eunuch, you will not need to worry about your secret being exposed anymore."

Lan Wei cheerfully smiled. It was this. Ling Xiao did not have any of the Emperor's protection, not only does he not have the Emperor's protection, he also cannot let the Emperor know about this. In other words, even if Ling Xiao was castrated right now, Ling Xiao cannot speak of it at all in front of the Emperor.

Ling Xiao gritted his teeth and his expression turned ugly. This Lan Wei had gotten smarter.

Lan Wei felt very refreshed seeing Ling Xiao's change of complexion. After eating defeat from Ling Xiao so many times, he finally had this servant fall into his hands.

He followed Ling Xiao in a good mood. Ling Xiao retreated and he followed, step by step, slowly looking at Ling Xiao with a calm expression. Thinking back to the pain Mo Qi received in that place, his heart was greatly refreshed and his face couldn't help but carry a smile.

Ling Xiao clenched his teeth, he didn't expect that things would reverse like this.

When this Lan Wei was facing Mo Qi, he simply did not have any brains. It's like his brain was set on Mo Qi and could not hear anything against Mo Qi.