-i want to help you-

Start from the beginning

"Idk maybe he's just a tall omega his like just like two inches shorter then bakugou and that's saying something!" Kirishima said and Katsuki snapped "SHUT UP AND STOP TALKING ABOUT ME SHITTY HAIR!" And Katsuki stomped away.

—————

"Wow! Izuku look at the little fishies!" Daku said going by the small creek and pointing at the small minnows and other small fish. "Yeah cool." Izuku said smiling and be bending over slightly and pointing at a slightly larger fish "hey daku look" Izuku whispered to daku and daku eyes widened "it's so big!" He loudly whispered and Izuku chukled.

They continued walking g the dirt trail as daku skipped.

"Hey look brother a lake spider!!" He said holding a weird long legged spider look thing in his hands. Izuku backed up "EW!" He said out loud and daku was confused.
"See brother it's so cool right!" He said bringing it closer to Izuku but he ran to the side "AH AH you keep it be the water not me!" And daku smirked sinisterly.

Daku ran at Izuku with the scared water spider in hands. "AH! Fuck off daku!" He screamed as he hid behind a tree and try to avoid the spider "IZUKUs afraid of spiders izukus afraid of spiders!!" Daku chanted laughed. And Izuku just glared at him "SHUT UP I have trauma!!" Izuku screamed in annoyance.

They then heard a fit of laughter and Izuku peeked from behinf the tree to see the group they saw earlier. Izuku glared at them "drop the spider daku!" And daku raised an eyebrow "but it's so cute!" He said and Izuku yelled behind the tree. "What kind of person says That CReatURE! Is cute!? It looks like the xenomorph from fucking alien and you think that's cute!?" Izuku argued and daku sticked his tongue and Izuku did the same.

"Your just a coward Izu!" Daku said as he put the spider ontop of the water and watched it ski away. "I'm no cowar-..Actually yeah I am and what are you gonna do about it daku. HM?" Izuku said coming out from behind the tree and brushing the dust off himself and then looking daku in the eyes.

"I don't know.." daku said crossing his arms and making a pouty face "yeah exactly, now stop trying to put bug by face or your gonna kill me faster." And daku eyes widened "YOUR GONNA
DIE!?" He started tearing up "NO IM NOT GONNA DIE YOU DUMBASS!?" And daku immediately hugged Izuku "OH! I was about to cry..how could you Izu!!" And Izuku sighed "cmon let's go, and no more bugs." And daku sniffled and nodded.

"Hey..um.can we join you." Izuku had totally forgotten about the small crowd behind him, and remembered the wolves "no-" "yea!!" Daku interrupted. And Izuku groaned in annoyance "pleaseeee brother!!" And Izuku sighed and rubbed his eyes "fine.." and daku made a proud face and ushered the group and they got closer much to izukus disliking, tho he'd have to bear with it.

—————

After awhile, daku went to talk more with the small group, then Izuku. Which made Izuku kinda jealous, but he can't really blame him. Izuku kinda departed from the group and stayed behind a bit just watch more of the surrounding and just relax while he saw the sun shine through the beautiful trees that then shadowed the creeks.

"Hey." Izuku turned to his side to see the ash blonde wolf, it made him uncomfortable but he saw how daku didn't care..it made him feel weak.

"Hey.." Izuku replied calmly as he looked away and at the creek and trees. "My names Katsuki, yours?" And Izuku looked at him as they walked and then looked forward "Izuku." He said and kept his eyes off Katsuki and Katsuki chuckled. " I have a question." Katsuki said as he walked closer to Izuku and Izuku stopped and looked at him "ask away." Izuku replied and Katsuki calmly then started. "What second gender are you" and Izuku looked away and started walking "alpha...well sub alpha to be exact." And Katsuki's eyes widened.

"How the hell is that possible.!?" And Izuku smirked and looked Katsuki in the eyes and stopped "my fathers an wolf and my mother is a rabbit and by brothers are rabbits. And I'm. A rabbit with wolf like attributes, but in my case secondary gender attributes besides the tallness I gained." Izuku said and shrugged.

"..your parents cross bred.?" "Unfortunately" Izuku said and sighed. And Katsuki raised an eyebrow. "Wolves and rabbits, or even hares. They don't mix. Their prey and predator, and their always more keen to abandon their child instead of sacrificing them selves for a tough cause. I looked it up and did research." Izuku chukled even though it's kinda a sad topic.

"But why.." Katsuki said utterly confused. "When a wolf and a rabbit mate, they can't ever get rid of one another it's pure animal instinct and mating shit I can't understand. But all I know is that if you had a rabbit girl or male as your mate Katsuki your bond would be strong but it would have its side affects. As you see wolves and rabbits can't live without on another, you can think about as Yin Yang..but when that happens their willing to sacrifice anything just to stay together. Ever their child if they had one." Izuku said with a sadish expression and Katsuki was speechless.

"..how do you know all this."

"I think you know my answer.."

"Wait-"

"Yep.."

.....

Izuku walked away and catched up to daku and started talking with him leaving Katsuki in his thoughts.

Katsuki figured out what izukus answere was gonna be..and he felt ..guilty? For some reason..it was uncomfortable but he felt a need to be with Izuku.

....

Authors note:

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!!