Before I say anything he drags me out the door, his grip bruising.

"I can walk on my own."

"Not here you can't."

People (especially girls) stare at him as he walks in, luckily keeping the attention off me, and some men nod as he passes. But I still glare at every person that does. I'm the jealous type, just possessive is all. We're still it seems in a passing hallway of the club.

We enter the main room and I immediately want to turn around. Shock fills me. I feel like I'm intruding. There are two scenes happening on platforms in the centre, and there's a small stage with a band that plays light seductive music. To the right there's a bar, and I look up to see railings which circle around the club. Up there, there are people viewing, looking down. There are also smaller scenes happening around the perimeter of the room. Hushed voices, loud voices, screaming, moaning, glasses clinking.

One girl I see is standing up with her hands tied above her head, and her dom is holding a vibrator against her clit. She's fully naked and her cheeks are so red I could've compared it to a tomato.

"Beg him. If he says yes you can finish." I hear the dom say to the girl. She's gagged and she looks pleadingly at the man her dom referred to. "Aw but you can't can you? That's just too bad." A tear slips down the subs face, and she whimpers, helpless. She doesn't even try. The dom grabs her by her hair to pull her head towards him, and whispers something in her ear. Whatever he said makes her eyes go wide. She starts to beg immediately, making attempted noises of speaking. The other man laughs at her, enjoying her struggle.

I look away blushing. I hadn't even realize we'd slowed down so much we're almost at a standstill.

"You like that one?" Axton asks me, looking down.

"No." I sigh out softly. "In fact I'd really rather leave. Right now." My arms are crossed against my chest, and he looks down at me.

He takes my arms and moves them behind me, urging me forward.

"Stop it!" I want to go. I never agreed to this anyways.

"Behave." He says through gritted teeth getting pissed off. I struggle and get out of his grip. This is too much. But I'm so aroused that maybe it's a good thing. But being near him right now? I'm far too horny.

I grumpily stomp over to the bar. Guys watch me as I walk there alone, eagerly looking up and down, but looking away when they spot the collar and the angry dom who grabs my throat and pulls me back. Every single guy now looks away. My back hits his chest, and he pulls up making me look at him.

"Your such a fucking brat. What did I tell you would happen if you didn't listen? I told you that here, you stay by my side."

"Axton let go."

"It's sir here, and you can shove that attitude up your ass."

"I'll shove something up yours," I murmur.

His jaw clenches, and his grip tightens on me. He spins me around and pushes me down onto the nearest table. I groan as my hips hit the wood. He hold my hands to my back as starts unlacing the corset. My eyes go wide but the minute he feels me start to move he slaps my almost bare ass. I gasp. And then I remember the people surrounding us. The skirt that isn't covering anything anymore.

"Don't make a scene." He says leaning into me.

I thrash. I kick and do everything in my power.

When I make eye contact with a man ahead my gaze falls and suddenly I'm very aware of my current position. This is so... wrong!"