Friends

After 20 minutes ride we finally stop the bike and I jump off of it kneeling down to the ground thanking the Universe for not killing me today. Kai put down his helmet and looked at me with a confused look, while I was saying prayers on my own language.

"Are you done, stalker?", he asked me and got back to present time. I got up from the ground and I turn to him. We were standing in front of a bar I've never seen before, but it looked pretty from the outside. No way he got me in all that trouble just to bring me here.

"First of all-you're the stalker here. How do you know where I live? And second of all-why are we here? I don't even like bars", I put my hands on my hips and observed his face. He was calm, but at the same he made sure to show me just how much he was not having all of that questioning around.

"Well, I told you we'll be good friends, so I thought we can get to know each other. And for the first question I would like to keep it for myself, if you don't mind", he explained to me and I felt very annoyed by that answer. Get to know each other? Why on God would you want to know me..of all people?

Kai was truly very confusing guy. His face and actions doesn't match the thoughts he has and the motives behind him. I quickly figured him out-he's the typical guy, who likes to say he has no feelings or can't get attached, so he can save himself from 'disappointment'. Not to mention the possibility of mommy/daddy issues. I know exactly what he thinks and what he's going to do at every moment. Nothing interesting.

I came all the way here might as well get one drink to help me relax a little. Me and Kai walk inside the bar, it was still pretty early, so there weren't many people here yet. We sat at a table for two and the waitress came immediately to our table throwing a little smile at Kai. He smile at her back in a very flirty way, it was obvious they knew each other. I roll my eyes and ordered a cosmo, because this was my fav cocktail. Kai ordered a beer.

"Aren't you driving? How can you drink and drive?", I asked him. I had to shout a little bit, because even tho the place was empty-the music was loud. On the background was playing 'Under the influence' by Chris Brown and it was visible Kai enjoyed the song.

"First fact for tonight-I'm a big Chris Brown fan, I like his songs very much", he told me like I asked him about it.

"Oh, so you're into musicians, who are woman abusers? Noted", I say and I move my eyes away from him. To be honest I liked some of Chris Brown songs, but I didn't support him, I don't like him as a person.

"Who's your favourite rapper/singer?", he asked like he genuinely cares. Kai was weirdly nice to me tonight. It's not like he was rude to me before, but he was definitely cold.

"I don't have one", that's true..I don't have a favourite artist, I like a couple actually and I like to experiment with my taste, "I like Doja Cat, she has nice relaxing song", I explained.

"Yeah, I figured out", he smirked and leaned forward to get closer to me, "spank me, slap me, joke me, bite me, remember?", my whole face got red, when he said that and Kai noticed so he let out a small chuckle.

"Is that why your stupid ass brought me here, to make fun of me?", I get really defensive, when I'm embarrassed.

"Sit down, stalker, it's cool. I'm trying to break the iceberg you put between us".

The waitress, who was clearly interested in Kai brought us our drinks and gave him one last smile before leaving us alone. Kai didn't look bothered by the attention, you could say he was enjoying. I don't understand that guy.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?", my question brought him back to present time and he looked at me. He wasn't smiling anymore, he was very serious. Did I hit a hard spot? Yes!