Ride with me

To be completely honest with you-I wasn't ready for this day to be over. I don't know how and why I got associated with Kai Galanis, but now he's my main problem. I just happened to be on the wrong place at the wrong time and now I can't get rid of the hottest boy in school.

The worst part about this is that a rumour started around the college, that me and Kai have a thing, because a couple of students saw us today, when we were talking in front of the car. So they all assumed we have a thing.

I don't like rumours and I hate, when my reputation is ruined. You can't explain to a large group of people, that there's is nothing going on between you and the biggest player in Athens. No, actually I take my words back, the worst part of all of this is that Kai's girlfriend, Artiola Georgiou, heard about it.

Artiola and Kai have been 'dating' for more than a year now, I was already studying here, where the news broke the whole school. I don't care about other people's relationship, but Nessa told me that it's rumoured around, that Kai has been cheating on Artiola. I kinda feel bad for her, because I've been in her place, but at the same time it's her fault for staying with him, even tho she knows what he's doing.

Enough about other people's drama, it's not my place to judge. The classes are finally over and I can go home, lock himself in and try to pretend I'm not home, if that jerk really shows up. Nah, he doesn't even know where I live, I smiled to myself feeling relieved by that thought.

Me and Christian, who today had something to do in my neighbourhood, decided to walk together and grab something to eat. Me and Chris have been getting closer lately, but not in a romantic way. We are like what boys call 'bros' and I like it. He even introduced his girl recently to me. She's a nice girl and pretty too, I liked her very much. Perfect match for him.

We were walking talking about things we both like-anime, music, weird and dark jokes, and of course Tiktok. Between me and Chris it was always casually, never getting personal and that's why I like to spend time with him. I hate talking about my problems, I rather have fun.

"I know it's not my place to ask, but..", Chris suddenly changed his facial expression from happy to a little concerned. I knew what he was about to ask me, so I raise my hand in front of his face and I furrow my eyebrows.

"No, I don't have anything to do with Kai and we haven't did anything, I swear", I explained to him and I could see the relief on his face after he heard my words.

"Good, because I heard rumours and then Nessa told me, that he chased you with his motorcycle today", Chris opened the bag of chips he got earlier today from the vending machine and gave me some of it.

"Yea..that is true. He did chase us with his bike today. For some reason, since he almost killed me, he doesn't want to leave me alone".

"He's scared you'll snitch", Chris let out a small chuckle and then stuffed his mouth with chips till it was no space in it for more. I chuckled too and I got some more from the package.

We finally reached Subway and we ordered two big sandwiches with ham and everything on the menu. I love food. I feel like every girl says it these days, but I really find weird comfort in food. I can't explain it, but every time, when I feel sad or happy, I always feel hunger. Maybe that's why I'm a little bit chubby. Well, sucks to suck I guess, it's not a big deal.

After we ate or sandwiches Chris wanted to get a gyros, which is a very popular street food in Greece. Honestly I didn't like it that much, but if I'm dying from hunger-I would eat it. We stop by the nearest gyros shop and Chris got a big one with a lot of sauce on it. Damn, this boy has a hole in his stomach, i thought to myself as I was watching him eat it all. After we had a coke and a nice conversation. I didn't even realise how late it got. It was almost 10pm, when Chris offered to walk me home.

As we were walking towards my building with the corner of my eyes I see the black Yamaha and my blood runs cool. He's really here, I turn my head and I see Kai Galanis staring deep into my soul. I fucked up, I started panicking inside and I was hoping Chris will protect me, but knowing how much he hates violence-I am all alone on this one. I'm getting closer and closer, Kai is leaning against his motorcycle and his arms were locked in front of his chest, his dark blue eyes focused on me. It was obvious he was mad, but he has no right to be..and he knows it.

"What time is it?", Kai asked me, when I got close enough to him and he tapped on his apple watch like a signal for me to look at the time, "you were supposed to be here at 9pm".

"I told you I don't wanna hang out with you, I gotta go to work in an hour", I lied to him, it's not my shift tonight, so I was free. Kai looked at me with disbelief, then he moved his eyes to Chris, who was standing there in silence.

"I've waited enough, hop on the bike and let's go, stalker", he threw a helmet in my arms and put his on, then he hopped on the bike waiting for me. I looked at Chris, then at the bike and I didn't know what to do, "come on, Sia".

"I'm not going anywhere with you", I refused to get on the bike and I put the helmet on it, step back and stood next to Chris, who visibly was very uncomfortable, "I don't know what you want from me, but please leave me alone".

"Im not moving a muscle until you get on that bike", he furrowed his eyes at me and I did the same. We looked at each other with blood on our eyes and no one moved. Chris stood there feeling even more uncomfortable and I made a point, that I'm not anywhere.

Kai was a pretty stubborn guy, he didn't want to give up until he gets what he wants, but I was stubborn too. Im a Taurus after all. We continued to stare at each other, no one blinks, no one says anything. Just deeply staring into each other's souls. Damn, his blue eyes sure know how to make you feel uncomfortable and they are fixed on mine. I felt the urgent need to blink, so I did. Kai smiled.

"I win", he said proudly and gave me back the helmet. I rolled my eyes and I put it on sitting behind him on the bike holding onto the sides of the bike, "nah, you gotta hold on to me, or we both going to fall out of it", he explained.

"You're making things up", I said again refusing to do what he wants. But then I looked at Chris and he nodded his head. Oh, God, why me? I let out a sigh and I wrap my arms around Kai's waist holding to him for my dear life.

Kai started the bike and put his foot on the speeds. Then we started moving slowly and I got scared, so I cling to him. I could hear him chuckle, but I decided to ignore him. He put his other foot on the step and we start driving down my street leaving Chris behind.

I've never ride on a motorcycle before and I gotta say it was exciting. When I got used to the speed I slowly I loosened my grip around his waist and I hold only on his jacket. I think he noticed and decided to mess around, because as soon as I let go he started driving faster and gripped into him again. Jerk.