Long night

It was the longest night I've ever had. Kai and his friends didn't stop messing around me. I was going left and right bringing them more and more drinks till 3 am.

At some point I was exhausted and they were pretty drunk. The whole friend group was laughing and talking loud, it was irritating. I sat down on the bar and got myself a coffee to wake me up. Maria, my new boss, was sitting next to me smiling.

"Do you like your new job?", she asked me on her kinda broken English, she wasn't very good at it, but she tried at least.

"It's good, I like it", I lied of course. I hated that bar and I hated to be a waitress. Kai and his stupid friends were milking my energy like crazy and I just wanted to go home and sleep.

Around 5 in the morning Kai Galanis and all his friends left the bar leaving a complete mess on the table. I was so tired, I couldn't even keep my eyes open. Made a quick cleaning and got all my stuff. I said bye to Maria and the bartender for the last time before leaving the bar for a couple of hours.

I got a taxi, so I was able to get home at 5:15 and I threw myself on the bed falling asleep immediately. My body finally relaxing and my mind clear. Best feelings ever..I swear.

At 6:30 my alarms rings scaring me. I jump off my bed right in my feet. I didn't know what was happening, so I ran to the bathroom to wash my face and I managed to came to my senses. I put my hair in a messy bun, put a black tank top on with dark blue jeans and on top an oversized hoodie to cover up. I got my sunglasses on, because I didn't want anybody to see my tired eyes and dark circles.

Around 7:30 Raquel was waiting in front of my building pressing the horn of her BMW X5 and smiling at me. I cover my ears and I get into the car closing the door behind me and putting my seatbelt on for safety.

"Good morning, Grinch", Raquel lets out a cute giggle and she hugs me like she does every morning, then she pressed the gas pedal and the car started moving, "how was your first night at your new job, sweetie?", she asked.

"Please, don't ask", I let out a deep sigh and I lean my head back to relax my head a little. I was in charge for the music, so I put on 'Save your tears' by the Weeknd, "this jerk Kai Galanis and his little friends were there for the whole night making me miserable. I swear, I can't get rid of him for some reason".

"Kai Galanis? Like that Kai Galanis? What does he want from you?", Raquel said without moving her eyes away from the road.

"I don't know, but he's annoying. Since he almost killed me a couple of days back, he's always around me", I explained to her as I was looking through my playlist for the next song, "I think he's scared I'll snitch on him".

"Nah, Sia, I don't think it's that", Raquel said and she stopped the car in front of Nessa and Stella's building.

The two girls were already waiting for us and when they saw us they quickly got in and we said our good mornings in the most loud way we can. My head was pounding and I just wanted to sleep, so I was the grumpiest one of them and it made me mad. Your friend are not in fault, that you had a bad night.

It's 7:46 and we finally reached the crossroads and Raquel stopped at the red light. I was looking through the window listening to the song, that was playing. My eyes loved to the window on my door and I saw movement behind us. I looked up and I immediately recognised him, when he came closer. It was Kai Galanis with his motorcycle. He stopped next to us looking directly at me through the glass of his black helmet.

I can't see his face, but I knew he put on that annoying smirk of his. I tried to ignore him and look back to Nessa and Stella till he decided to knock on my window. Raquel and the girls looked at him, but I refused. Raquel looked directly at me with that look 'I'll open the window'. I gave her a dirty look back as a warning, but she put the window down.