47: Let's just hope it's something good.

Start from the beginning

She looked around and saw herself in her room in the Coleman Manor but what shocked her was seeing Meredith in front of her. "Mere, you are alive!!" Josette cheered and quickly hugged her.

Meredith smiled and hugged her back "Actually I am not." She whispered in her ear.

"Does...does that mean I'm dead??" Josette mumbled as they broke apart.

"Not yet, no. But you will if you don't get out here soon." Meredith replied.

"What is this place??" Josette was confused, the place was just like the one on earth or is it the same place? But then what is Meredith doing here?

"I'm so sorry, Mere. I was not there to save you. You shouldn't have died, it was not your fault!!" Josette started crying.

"It wasn't yours either." Meredith said with a smile on her face "Some things just don't go the way you think. Now go, before it's too late." She pulled her out of bed and led them downstairs while they caught up on things after Meredith died. Josette was happy to see her again and she hopes to her everyday.

"Come with me, you don't belong here either!!" Josette demanded.

"I can't. This is my heaven. And believe me I'm happy."

"But-"

"No buts, Jo. Your time's not over yet, you have to go for everyone else." Meredith cut her off.

Josette went into silence as she thought about it.

If I stayed here then no more Voldemort, no more killings and no more powers.

What about Sirius??

He probably hates me, now that he
knows everything.

What if he doesn't?? You are just going
to give up??

I think so.

And let Voldemort win?? Let a Mortal human being kill you??

He did not win!! He doesn't have that sword, I made sure of it.

You being dead makes him on the top!! So, I think he did win!!

"You know, I can read your thoughts right??" Meredith chuckled.

Josette's eyes widened "You can??"

"Of course, I can this is my place."

"Then what am I doing here??" Josette asked curiously.

"He wants you to go back, to live and he got me to the task."

"He??" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"The God of the afterlife, don't know who he is what he looks like, I just hear his voice so, don't ask." Meredith said as Josette just nodded in return. "Can you do me a favor??"

"Of course, Mere. Anything." Josette quickly nodded with any second thoughts.

"I want to see Remus, one last time. Please." Meredith requested with teary eyes.

"How am I supposed to do that??" Josette asked not exactly knowing how to fulfill her wish.

"Shout his name as loud as you can from that window. They will hear it and when he touches you, connect your souls." Meredith explained.

"And this won't hurt him or anything??" She asked unsured by her plan.

"No, it won't."

"Okay then." Josette mumbled and walked towards the nearest window. Both shared a look and then she shouted "REMUS!! REMUS!!"