47: Let's just hope it's something good.

Start from the beginning

"She slapped the fucking dark lord. Death is just an esay escape for her." Peter joined making everyone laugh.

"She's a badass." Sirius chuckled.

"She is." James added.

"She's really a Goddess??" Sirius asked after a few minutes of silence.

"She is." Remus said.

"I can't believe I'm dating a God!!" Sirius grinned widely, amazed by the concept.

"I know right." Lily mumbled. "Never in million years, I would have thought that Gods lives between us and not just that I am friends with one."

"But am I good enough for her?? I mean, I'm just a normal human being!" Sirius questioned.

"Stop doubting yourself, Sirius. She chose you obviously you are special for her." Remus said as Sirius hummed in response.

~☆~

29 December: Undisclosed Location.

Tom wasted no time to reach his dream. He followed the map carefully and finally came in front of the tomb. He was floating over the could nine, he just killed his biggest enemy, or so he thought and now here it is the ultimate weapon just a door away.

He smiled proudly and went on to open the gates but as soon as he touched it, the whole thing disappeared into thin air. He started to panic, thinking that he did something wrong with the incantation. "What happened??" He asked his followers, who accompanied him on his journey.

"Where the fuck did it go!!!" He shouted as he didn't receive an answer. The death eaters didn't know what to say.

"The letter." Tom then remembered it "BELLA!! THE LETTER!!" He bellowed as Bellatrix got to the front and handed him the envelope. He hurriedly open it and started reading.

Dear-poor, Tom,

Did you really think you can out win a me?? If your confused of what just happened with you, allow me to explain. You reached your goal but just missed it by few seconds.

My fellow friend changed it's location as soon a you touched it but here's the twist I gave you the map, you reached it but missed it and that's not my fault. I completed my part of bargain and now you'll have to complete yours.

My friends and families are safe but you still didn't got what you wanted and you never will. That tomb is out of earth and it will never come back, you can't get there, neither can I. So, I won and you lost. YOU. FUCKING. LOST!!!!

Yours
Mortis.

P.S. I might get alive out of here so, keep an eye on the Prophet. And sorry to disappoint but you'll never be on top.

"MORTIS!!!" He shouted in anger as he crushed the letter and burned it with magic. "Find out if she's alive. GO!!" He ordered and the death eaters apparated away living him alone.

Tom has never been so angry in his life. A teenage girl tricked him and might have escaped his killing curse. He was feeling so disappointed in himself that he let her use him to protect her friends and he got nothing out of it.

"This is not over, Heladottir. You have a long debt to pay." He whispered. That day he decided to make her life a living hell. He decided not to give her a single moment of happiness for the rest of her life.

~☆~

"Wakey-wakey, little witch." Someone cooed in Josette's ear and she immediately woke up, panicking.